Not even worth being called an EPIC PHAIL By KA.

fiddlesticks4220

So, I figured their is bias media every were else in the world, So why cant I be bias here as well? Don't get me wrong, I love AR's an I support more coming on the market, I just hate DPMS... It is bad enough Cybergun is using the marking, Let alone that G&G had a receiver out for awhile, But now King Arms..... :headbutt:

http://www.kingarms.com/webpageimages/DPMS_A15_banner.jpg <----- :fear:

So, I guess they're is definitely biased in you're post, Why do you have a problem with DPMS? There just trademark's, An I don't really see the issue...... are DPMS considered to be an poor reel steal manufacturator?

Oops - i thought this section of the forum was for news, not promoting personal tastes/vendettas. My mistake! I'd best be getting along then...

I thought news in general was not to promote personal feelings for or against subject at hand weather it be fart left or right..... Guess we have both been misled <_<

meh, I see news threads all the time with people being in favor of a product, I dont see why being in favor of a product should be allowed and not being in favor of a product should be disallowed.

If people can be bias and say they are excited for a product, then people should be able to say they are

not looking forward to a product as well.

Thanks for the news on the new release; looking forward to see how nice it is.

Archived