Illuminated 4x32 Acog replica

bloodybiscuit

Only if it keeps its windage/elevation during shooting. I thought that was an issue for all ACM ACOG's.

I've got four ACM acogs and they keep their zero. One of them is on my WE M4 GBB that has similar recoil to a real steel Canadian C8 (M4).

Of course there are many rubbish ACM examples but also many good examples- good enough for airsoft anyway.

Lets not write off this new ACOG just yet.

Ordered the illuminated 4X ACOG TA31 scope from RSOV over the weekend..

Will post more info when I receive it.

There are some Bushnell trophy scope replicas on RSOV that are new.. shown here:

Hopefully some one can post a review of these.

Viking

bargain_acc_0143_2.jpg

bargain_acc_0142.jpg

Ordered the illuminated 4X ACOG TA31 scope from RSOV over the weekend..

Will post more info when I receive it.

There are some Bushnell trophy scope replicas on RSOV that are new.. shown here:

Hopefully some one can post a review of these.

Viking

How is this scope illuminated- does use a battery or does it use illuminous paint?

Thanks

Tony

I wonder if it'll mount onto a carrying handle.........

No, it can't, because there's an additional battery and switch compartment that you can't see on Gunner's photo.

I suspect he took the photo from that angle on purpose in order to hide the fugly battery/switch compartment below the rear end of the scope. Another downside is that the intensity of the illuminated reticle cannot be adjusted, it's just on/off.

Received mine today..

Initial impressions:

1. Brightness IS adjustable by holding down the ON button and pick the right brightness as it cycles the brightness.

2. Comes with low and high mount

3. Clarity is real good

4. Eye relief is same or better than other 4X ACOGs.

5. There is an issue with the reticule not in crisp focus. I will be opening it tonight to get the reticule moved closer to the eye piece so it will stay in focus.

6. Don't think it will work with GBBRs and real steel as the reticule inside is not fixed hard to the body.

7. It will fit on the carry handle as the battery compartment is extended out so it won't interfere with the grove in the handle ( See pics below )

Feel free to ask any questions.

Will try and get pics of the illuminated reticule but basically the center of reticule is illuminated red.

PICT0390.jpg

PICT0391.jpg

PICT0392.jpg

PICT0399.jpg

PICT0403.jpg

PICT0408.jpg

Archived