EBB Fastmag V3

08kecarv

OK, maybe is prayer was for some low cost ones? Any idea if KAC PDW mags will fit?

Supposedly they fit but I have no firsthand experience. From what I've heard though, they fit no problem.

Actually now that I think about it, why wouldn't they fit? They're the same size as regular AR mags (in airsoft at least) so it'll work.

Supposedly they fit but I have no firsthand experience. From what I've heard though, they fit no problem.

Actually now that I think about it, why wouldn't they fit? They're the same size as regular AR mags (in airsoft at least) so it'll work.

They're actually a little different, they have that reduction in size thingy after the magwell.

It holds it by tension so it might have some side to side give if you put it in right side up. But if you put it in upside down it'll be fine I'd think.

They're actually a little different, they have that reduction in size thingy after the magwell.

It holds it by tension so it might have some side to side give if you put it in right side up. But if you put it in upside down it'll be fine I'd think.

I thought that you were supposed to put the mags in upside down. Is it just another one of those user preference things?

I've been using the EBB v2.0 ones for about six months and they are excellent...I can't justify the price of the ITW ones, but I'm assuming they are even better.

These v3.0 ones look great - quite apart from stackability, the attachment straps look much better (moulded rather than fabric).

I thought that you were supposed to put the mags in upside down. Is it just another one of those user preference things?

User preference, for some competition shooting it allows for a single motion from drawing out of the pouch to reloading. I think the guy at military morons was doing it this way if you're looking for pics.

User preference, for some competition shooting it allows for a single motion from drawing out of the pouch to reloading. I think the guy at military morons was doing it this way if you're looking for pics.

The other reason why he has the FastMags upside down is because he has them mounted on a TADGear bandoleer. The bandoleer is situated high across the chest vs a belt rig which is at the waste. Having the mags pointed up in that configuration would force the user to extract the mags in a very inefficient, and ergonomically awkward manner. Upside down however, is very natural.

Must these be mounted to MOLLE or can they mount to a standard belt?

Seems like sort of an inane question... I guess I'm wondering if the attachment points on the back are like a molded plastic clip or something that might slide into the top and bottom of the PALS webbing, or if it has standard straps that weave through and then attach to the unit.

Is the attachment style exactly the same as the ITWs?

Archived