Golden Eagle m4a1 GBBR

kilo_64

It came out about 2 months ago but that was the plastic bodied version which cost $64 before shipping.

According to Redwolf, this is a metal bodied version and I believe it because the gun is now $128 before shipping.

The body looks pretty good too and if it really is metal and accepts all other WA bolt carriers then the AGM now has some more serious competition along with the ACM.

Nice find! JG was going to come out with a metal receiver sooner or later.

-Luis

Oooh, ultra-cheap GBB m4 could be good fun. I have hilariously awesome plans for the mech inside one if I can ever get one cheap enough. Something along the lines of a GBB FN2000....

Nice!! :D Wonder if it beats the ACM?

In terms of performance maybe but it doesn't beat it in value for what you get.

The A.C.M. comes stock with a steel bolt stop, barrel nut, handguard endcap, lower receiver endcap, stock tube castle nut, and a metal hop-up chamber.

It's a close one!

-Luis

This is the JG. The Golden Eagle I believe makes them for JG. My JG GBB M4 has Golden Eagle written all over the box.

Maybe another gun to get? Hmmm... I'll have to address the Golden Eagle's full auto problem on mine before buying another. Haha.

This is the JG. The Golden Eagle I believe makes them for JG. My JG GBB M4 has Golden Eagle written all over the box.

Maybe another gun to get? Hmmm... I'll have to address the Golden Eagle's full auto problem on mine before buying another. Haha.

yeah and it starts to look that way that Golden Eagle could start to sell under their own name soon, JG would be in deep *suitcase* as they don't have that much to offer if that happens :P
In terms of performance maybe but it doesn't beat it in value for what you get.

The A.C.M. comes stock with a steel bolt stop, barrel nut, handguard endcap, lower receiver endcap, stock tube castle nut, and a metal hop-up chamber.

It's a close one!

-Luis

Just too bad those are out of stock everywhere I find them.

Archived