Why do you ***** hate me !

Dafool

////// INTRO/////

not for you arnie members

this contains swearing but I sorta concealed it. But it's nothing to do with anybody at Arnies so it's not for you to read if you are a Arnie member but your welcome to.

It's not corrected cos I want to appears as I am to the ones that hate me to show them that i don't give a darn about what they want me to be. The second box of text is to explain what i mean with this text and the Last text is what reason I have to post this.

///////////// MY WORDS TO THE ONES THAT HATE ME////////////

Since the dawn of my hobby Airsoft ive got the sh!t from rich guys, people and newspappers about my hobby relations to airsoft and not only airsoft but my fashion.

I had your sh!t right . YEAH I followed your stupid laws So I was wearing trousers with holes in them SO WHAT I walked out to get a nice pair of trousers with less holes

because you didn't like my clothes and guns. And yeah all my trousers have holes in them because i waste my life, that you concider stupid to airsoft , Bikes and Karate

WHAT do you expect? All of those sports put holes in your clothes so i have no clothes without holes in them. My jacket is 12 fäcking years old and is a Harly jacket worth loads of cash more than your stupid fine black polished shoes I grant you. And suits life more.

And you say it's not aproved by you and your stupid restuarant. Well I tell you Good Sir

your food is worser than my schools and you dress like asif you were someones puppy.

PISH get your life back dude don't let those rich b*stards make you walk around and comment my guns and trousers. And when I walk out of stuåpid place what do I get.

A rasist look from one of the servants. Whats your problem those were my best clothes i took a showera and everything. And it's not just you everywhere I walk i get bad comments about airsoft MY SPORT AND HOBBY. Do you even know what airsoft is ?

No it's not i killed 50 people with my airsoft gun that I converted to a real gun NO NO NO !""""##¤R"#¤FTRg. You don't even know what it is. Do I go into your life and make stupid comments about your hobbys. Just let me shot my guns with my dad in my trousers with holes in them and my old raggy Harly Jacket IN THE BACK GARDEN . So what's wrong with me just hate me . You know what it's called ? Rasism that's right rasism cos you hate my typ and hobbies. Just leave me alone for F S.

Hey I may be dumb I may be crp atmy gramma I may be half chav and half punk but HEY im f*cking happy for what I am Im proud of what i wear. I don't want an illuming f*ck like you to jump me for it . Keep to your own sh!t I never do anything to you!!!!!1.

/// EXPLANATION////

Im leaving this post non corrected cos I want the real me in it and this post wasn't to you guys at Arnies. Im just sick and tired of getting the rope, from rich and posh people for my hobbies so this is the post to all out there that hates me for what I am and what I do. You can say it's me shouting to them but this that im writing down here im correcting . The first bit is a comment about my metting in a rich and very posh Hotel resturant where a servant came to me and notified me about a German family that didn't like the way i dressed. So i got out my other

pair of trousers that had holes in them, after all the mechanic work i do at home they were mutilated and they got along with it . On the way out an other servant gave me a rasist look at me and my trousers. Turning around asking if there was anything wrong with the way i dressed, the servant said "no" in a cowardly way. And this isn't the first time.

It happend before all about me and my mixed hobbies, Airsoft, Bikes and karate

and the way i dress. Like you dres like a huligan, you're a ugly punk or chav

What im saying is im happy for what I am and I don't need the stupid comments

from the " Baron of the land far far away" or just a posh dude having a hang outside a posh bar. So I have mutilated clothes. It's just a sign for experince. Exp Ive been to karate and ive got this hole or ive got shot once in my life here is the hole in my trousers. Im basicly a walking museum filled with holes after a hard job or something alike. I don't know about you guys but Im sick and tierd of getting this.

///THE PART THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU ////

They don't even know what Airsoft is. I mean one new member posted a invation to a gun range with real guns and another famous that you must know MAG accuse our guns for having the not true ability to be converted to fire 22 gun rounds. What's this

How do they know? awnser: they don't know. That's right they make it up for some reason. Like the rumour about that Oldman that haunted your youth dreams.

How can you give the mob for something you don't porpaly understand? You can't unless you want to appear as a j*rk. I mean what do you think do you get the mob for your hobby. I don't know about you and I don't care werether you like the fact that people give you the mob for your hobby but if you don't Have your word in this

Here is mine.

/// MY WORD IN SHORT///

Im happy for what I am and i love my airsoft just leave me alone

:P

One favour i ask of you great and kind guys at Arnies is to correct me in my wrongs to the last two texts so i can improve myself in writing. Thanks :)

You have a point. I got into anargument with a teacher at school over airsoft. She said it was unsafe, that i would turn to real guns and that they shouldnt be allowed. I basically told her to stop being so naive and stop talking rubbish until she knew what she was talking about.

Result- she walked off without coming up with a decent argument back. Nothing else was said. God it felt good to be right for once lol.

you told a teacher that she was naive?! ballsy :D My mate yelled at a teacher "YOU FOOL" and got suspended ^_^

Im leaving this post non corrected cos I want the real me in it and this post wasn't to you guys at Arnies

Why post it here then, although i must say I'm glad you did, it was, as Sp00n said, Comedy Gold

I have yelled at at adults twice, and I got in trouble for both. Unfourtantly an adult could say 5+3= the world is flat, and if someone said nay, they would get in trouble. I hate it how no matter how wrong and adult is, I would have to just say your right and end it there. Unfourtantly for them I don't listen, but now have stopped picking fight

////// INTRO/////

not for you arnie members

this contains swearing but I sorta concealed it. But it's nothing to do with anybody at Arnies so it's not for you to read if you are a Arnie member but your welcome to.

It's not corrected cos I want to appears as I am to the ones that hate me to show them that i don't give a darn about what they want me to be.  The second box of text is to explain what i mean with this text and the Last text is what reason I have to post this.

INTRO

Note for you Arnie's members:

This contains swearing but I sort-of concealed it. But it's nothing to do with anybody at Arnie's, so you Arnie's members needn't really read it, but your welcome to.

It's not corrected because I want to appear as I am to the ones who hate me, to show them that I don't give a damn about what they want me to be. The second box of text is to explain what I mean by this text and the last text is explains my reasons for posting this.

///////////// MY WORDS TO THE ONES THAT HATE ME////////////

Since the dawn of my hobby Airsoft ive got the sh!t from rich guys, people and newspappers about my hobby relations to airsoft and not only airsoft but my fashion.

I had your sh!t right . YEAH I followed your stupid laws  So I was wearing trousers with holes in them SO WHAT I walked out to get a nice pair of trousers with less holes

because you didn't like my clothes and guns.  And yeah all my trousers have holes in them because i waste my life, that you  concider stupid to airsoft , Bikes and  Karate

WHAT do you expect? All of those sports put holes in your clothes so i have no clothes without holes in them. My jacket is 12 fäcking years old and is a Harly jacket worth loads of cash more than your stupid fine black polished shoes I grant you. And suits life more.

And you say it's not aproved by you and your stupid restuarant. Well I tell you Good Sir

your food is worser than my schools and you dress like asif you were someones puppy.

PISH get your life back dude don't let those rich b*stards make you walk around and comment my guns and trousers.  And when I walk out of stuåpid place what do I get.

A rasist look from one of the servants. Whats your problem those were  my best clothes i took a showera and everything. And it's not just you everywhere I walk i get bad comments about airsoft MY SPORT AND HOBBY. Do you even know what airsoft is ?

No it's not i killed 50 people with my airsoft gun that I converted to a real gun NO NO NO !""""##¤R"#¤FTRg. You don't even know what it is. Do I go into your life and make stupid comments about your hobbys. Just let me shot my guns  with my dad in my trousers with holes in them and my old raggy Harly Jacket IN THE BACK GARDEN . So what's wrong with me just hate me . You know what it's called ? Rasism that's right rasism cos you hate my typ and hobbies. Just leave me alone for F S.

Hey I may be dumb I may be crp atmy gramma I may be half chav and half punk but HEY im f*cking happy for what I am Im proud of what i wear. I don't want an illuming f*ck like you to jump me for it . Keep to your own sh!t I never do anything to you!!!!!1.

MY WORDS TO THE ONES WHO HATE ME

Since the dawn of my hobby, Airsoft, I've got the s**t from rich guys, people and newspapers about the fact that I play airsoft, and not only airsoft but my fashion.

I've had your s**t, right . Yeah, I followed your stupid laws. So I was wearing trousers with holes in them - so what?! I walked out to get a nice pair of trousers with less holes, because you didn't like my clothes and guns. And yeah, all my trousers have holes in them because I do airsoft, biking and karate, which you consider a waste of my life.

What do you expect?! All of those sports put holes in your clothes, so I have no clothes without holes in them. My jacket is 12 f***ing years old, and it's a 'Harley Davidson' jacket worth way more than your stupid fine black polished shoes, I'm sure. What's more, it's more convenient in everyday life.

Oh, and you say it's not approved by you and your stupid restaurant. Well, I tell you Good Sir, your food is worse than my school's, and you dress as if you were someone's puppy.

Pish! Get your life back, dude. Don't let those rich b*stards make you walk around and comment on my guns and trousers. When I walk out of the stupid place, what do I get? A racist look from one of the servants. Whats your problem? Those were my best clothes, I even had a shower. And it's not just you. Everywhere I walk I get bad comments about airsoft, my sport and hobby!. Do you even know what airsoft is?

No it's not "I killed 50 people with my airsoft gun that I converted to a real gun"!. You don't even know what it is. Do I go into your life and make stupid comments about your hobbies? Just let me shoot my guns with my dad, in my trousers with holes in them, and my old raggy Harly Jacket, in the back garden! So what's wrong with me? Nothing - you just hate me! And do you know what that's called? 'Racism'. That's right, 'racism', because you hate my kind and hobbies. Just leave me alone for f***'s sake!

Hey, I may be dumb, my grammer may be cr*p, I may be half-chav and half-punk, but hey, I'm f***ing happy for what I am, and I'm proud of what I wear, and I don't want a stupid f*** like you to have a go at me for it. Keep to your own s**t - I never do anything to you!

/// EXPLANATION////

Im leaving this post non corrected cos I want the real me in it and this post wasn't to you guys at Arnies. Im just sick and tired of getting the rope, from rich and posh people for  my hobbies so this is the post to all out there that hates me for what I am and what I do.  You can say it's me shouting to them but this that im writing down here im correcting . The first bit is a comment about my metting in a rich and very posh Hotel resturant where a servant came to me and notified me about a German family that didn't like the way i dressed. So i got out my other

pair of trousers that had holes in them, after all the mechanic work i do at home they were mutilated  and they got along with it . On the way out an other servant gave me a rasist look at me and my trousers. Turning around asking if there was anything wrong with the way i dressed,  the servant said "no" in a cowardly way. And this isn't the first time.

It happend before all about me and my mixed hobbies, Airsoft, Bikes and karate

and the way i dress. Like you dres like a huligan, you're a  ugly punk or chav

What im saying is im happy for what I am and I don't need the  stupid comments

from the " Baron of the land far far away" or just a posh dude having a hang outside a posh bar. So I have mutilated clothes. It's just a sign for experince. Exp Ive been to karate and ive got this hole or ive got shot once in my life here is the hole in my trousers. Im basicly a walking museum filled with holes after a hard job or something alike. I don't know about you guys but Im sick and tierd of getting this.

EXPLANATION

I'm leaving this post uncorrected, because I want the real me to be visible in it, and this post wasn't aimed at you guys at Arnie's. I'm just sick and tired of getting s**t from rich and posh people for my hobbies, so this is the post to everyone out there who hates me for what I am and what I do. You can say it's me shouting to them but I'm correcting what I'm writing here.

The first bit is a comment about my meeting in a rich and very posh hotel-resturant, where a servant came to me and told me about a German family who didn't like the way I dressed. So I got out my other pair of trousers, which had holes in them (after all the mechanical work I do at home, they were damaged), and they ignored me. On the way out another servant shot a racist look towards me and my trousers. Turning around to ask if there was anything wrong with the way I dressed, the servant said "No" in a cowardly way. And this isn't the first time.

It's happened before, all about me and my mixed hobbies - airsoft, bikes and Karate,

and the way I dress. For example, "You dress like a hooligan", "You're an ugly punk/chav".

What I'm saying is that I'm happy with who I am, and I don't need the stupid comments from 'the Baron of the land far far away' or some posh guy hanging around outside a posh bar. So I have damaged clothes? It's just a sign of experience. For example, I've been to karate and I've got this hole, or I've got shot once in my life - here is the hole in my trousers. I'm basically a walking museum, filled with holes after a hard job or something similar. I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick and tired of getting this.

///THE PART THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU ////

They don't even know what Airsoft is.  I mean one new member posted a invation to a gun range with real guns and another famous that you must know  MAG accuse our guns for having the not true ability to be converted to fire 22 gun rounds. What's this

How do they know? awnser: they don't know.  That's right they make it up for some reason. Like the rumour about that Oldman that  haunted your youth dreams.

How can you give the mob for something you don't porpaly understand? You can't unless you want to appear as a j*rk. I mean what do you think do you get the mob for your hobby.  I don't know about you and I don't care werether you like the fact that people give you the mob for your hobby but  if you don't Have your word in this

Here is mine.

THE PART THAT IS GOOD FOR YOU

They don't even know what Airsoft is. I mean one new member posted a invitation to a gun range with real guns, and of course you must know about 'MAG' (Mothers Against Guns) accusing our guns of being able to be converted to fire .22 gun rounds.

What's this? How do they know? The answer is, they don't know. That's right, they make it up, for some reason, much like the rumour about that old man who haunted your dreams when you were young.

How can you give the money for something you don't properly understand? You can't, unless you want to look like a jerk. I mean, how do you think you get the money for your hobby? I don't know about you, and I don't care whether you like the fact that people give you the money for your hobby, but if you have nothing to say, here is my word on the matter.

/// MY WORD IN SHORT///

Im  happy for what I am and i love my airsoft just leave me alone

One favour i ask of you great and kind guys at Arnies is to correct me in my wrongs to the last two texts so i can improve myself in writing. Thanks :)

MY WORD IN SHORT

I'm happy for who I am, and I love my hobby of airsoft, so just leave me alone.

One favour I ask of you great and kind guys at Arnie's, is to correct my spelling and grammar in the last two passages, so that I can improve my writing.

-----------------------------

PROFESSIONAL DAFOOLIAN TRANSLATION, BY HAVOC_MAN AND RIZZO

Eventually, as you get older, you will learn that there are certain things which are expected of you as a member of society.

You will need to be presentable. You will need to be eloquent. You will need to be able to spell.

By refusing to adhere to these things you're not "rebelling" or "going your own way". What you're doing is making life harder for yourself.

What's wrong with writing coherant sentences?

What's wrong with owning a tidy set of clothes to wear on special occasions?

Pffft! Whatever.

I've gotten the occasional snide remark or comment about airsoft, I just ignore them.. and then these were the same people who would ask for my help on certain school problems.. "Nope, I'm busy and I have lots of work to get done" ;)

All my teachers back in HS were all cool with it, I even went in and talked to the principal about airsoft and explained to him what it was after I started finding springer BBs in the parking lot (then again where I'm from is in the geographical center of nowhere)

There's always people who will ridicule the things you do, it's part of life. I've been ridiculed several times because I generally buy my jackets and backpacks from military surplus stores, I generally find them to be more comfortable, better made, and cheaper than the overpriced jackets and backpacks in department stores. I always ask them how much they paid for their jacket and if it's the most comfortable jacket they've ever worn, that usually shuts them up

My politikal beliefs usually draw plenty of criticisms though, as I tend to stir up trouble and outright offend certain political groups :D

Just be yourself, don't let society judge you, history (and the man above if you so believe) is the ultimate judge, just give society the one-finger salute and continue on your merry way ;)

English is dafool's first language, if i'm not mistaken. However, for a young person who lives in another country, who is around other languages all the time, and probably only speaks his native english a little during his day he does very well. :)

I love Dafool and his crazy ways. Long live Dafool!

I've been ridiculed several times because I generally buy my jackets and backpacks from military surplus stores, I generally find them to be more comfortable, better made, and cheaper than the overpriced jackets and backpacks in department stores. I always ask them how much they paid for their jacket and if it's the most comfortable jacket they've ever worn, that usually shuts them up

Amen to that.

It made me laugh when we had a night-ex in my CCF (Combined Cadet Force) contingent, and everyone turned up in ye olde DPMs.

I turned up in US Ripstop BDUs.

"What the f*** kind of material are they made of?!"

"That's like cheap DPM!"

etc etc

Oh how I showed them when I could get to things in my pockets faster, and wasn't afraid of ripping my shirt in half when crawling through thistles... ;)

Well I only speak English at home. But then I left England when I was 5 years old and I didn't have time to learn to read and write by then. So when I came to Sweden they learn't me how to read and writein swedish. And after that i had to learn to read and write in english on my own from first grade without the help of school . And I think ive done well for it . I mean after all, learning to read and write English in another country is hard innit ?

Try learning Swedish from where youl ive alone. By that you get to learn somewhat

about how it felt for me to learn it.

Well I thank all of you for you're sound advice. It was great and thanks H_M for translating my Englo-Swedish writting to everyone so they could read it.

Hey thanks. :)

well must agree that well dafool has got a point we all do get one or another rejected in 'mainstsream' society butcome on are we honestly 'mainstrem' no! and i'm damn proud of it we like different sports and because we are unique and have are own unique sports people get on our caseswhy? well its simple they're afraid afriad of not being the norm !

Being normal is like being a boring human whom follows a flock of other

boring people into a boring stamp collection shop and glairing around.

Being differrent is being smart and creative. You invent things and come up with cool things. I mean look at chopper bikes. Normal people reject them.

I love them They are wonderful. And the people whom created them. Man what a imagination it must of took them to create it !

Being what we are, we are enjoying it ! f*ck what other say if you love it, do it . We play and love it. So let's just keep mucking around with airsoft until we end up in with a walking stick and tell our grand children about it. And pass it on :)

Okej this may seem a bit sad but it's 12.00 here so im a bit knocked over after a hard nights runing around the town <_< but just sorta aaah forget it .

I've gotten the occasional snide remark or comment about airsoft, I just ignore them.. and then these were the same people who would ask for my help on certain school problems.. "Nope, I'm busy and I have lots of work to get done"  ;)

All my teachers back in HS were all cool with it, I even went in and talked to the principal about airsoft and explained to him what it was after I started finding springer BBs in the parking lot (then again where I'm from is in the geographical center of nowhere)

There's always people who will ridicule the things you do, it's part of life. I've been ridiculed several times because I generally buy my jackets and backpacks from military surplus stores, I generally find them to be more comfortable, better made, and cheaper than the overpriced jackets and backpacks in department stores. I always ask them how much they paid for their jacket and if it's the most comfortable jacket they've ever worn, that usually shuts them up

My politikal beliefs usually draw plenty of criticisms though, as I tend to stir up trouble and outright offend certain political groups  :D

Just be yourself, don't let society judge you, history (and the man above if you so believe) is the ultimate judge, just give society the one-finger salute and continue on your merry way  ;)

I know how ya feel with the whole jackets thing. I bought a German winter jacket, not heavy winter, looks sorta like

Dscf0759_s.jpg

it was more worn, but the most comfortable and warmest jacket I have ever worn. I got some stares, and people asked "is that from WWII" I would reply "probably" and then 'd be called a nazi. That stopped after 2 days because all the "cool" kids in my school do drugs, and have the attention span of a goldfish.

Archived