Do You Remember Old Arnies?

kronic

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasn't spedz_fx the wosrt speller on the board? or was that someone else?

he was so bad, it was actually fun.

Yeah , I was bad at spelling. Really bad. >_>; Am actually kinda glad that it was tolerated now. Remembering the funs times and that.

man, you're spelling was bloody awful- it wasn't bad like l33t-spak bad, or annoying in a "this guy just doesn't give a damn" kind of way, just amusingly atrocious- what made it best was you didn't bother with the whole "I'm dyslecix" argument. You just sort of through the letters down and hoped they'd end up in the right places :)

good times, good times...

man, you're spelling was bloody awful- it wasn't bad like l33t-spak bad, or annoying in a "this guy just doesn't give a damn" kind of way, just amusingly atrocious- what made it best was you didn't bother with the whole "I'm dyslecix" argument. You just sort of through the letters down and hoped they'd end up in the right places smile.gif

Well that thing I tried to type properly but the I would kinda miss the keys, in mad flurry I would then clicking on add reply until I relisewd I miseplt everything. Took me fookin' ages to spell like this.

Well that thing I tried to type properly  but the I would kinda miss the keys, in mad flurry I would then clicking on add reply until I relisewd I miseplt everything.  Took me fookin' ages to spell like this.

sarcasm of the absolute highest caliber :D

other than Wanglin and KidScotland, were there any other major and funny Arnies In jokes?

i have PM'ed ol' Havoc so hopefully i shall receive it soon.

um, is it water tight undies time (for when i ###### myself with laughter), or hide behind the chair out of sheer embaresment for the old guys making themselves look foolish to an insanely high degree?

Alas, the Party Pad (version 1 is the only one still in existence :() is on my other computer. Y'know, the PC that never wants to work.

I'll get on there at some point and retrieve it before it crashes, if at all possible.

lol, that would be the funniest thing ever, but nope i have you on MSN, and infact i see you there now, rare occurence to see you on MSN at this time?

edit...

Name of File: AAJunkPilePartyPad.zip

Virus Scan Result: Unknown virus scanner failure Virus Found

Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file AAJunkPilePartyPad.zip

It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable viruses. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that the file contains a virus, and ask them to send a virus-free version of the file.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Name of File: AAJunkPilePartyPad.zip

Virus Scan Result: Party Pad detected.

Note: There is no cure available for the Party Pad

It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable Party Pad. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that MSN cannot support the awesomeness of the Party Pad, and ask them to send it via a less sucky medium.

:zorro:

Archived