Jesus, Not Another Missed Call!

Intimidator

Ummm HaVoC those are not oakly gloves. those are mechanix gloves with the letters painted black. Mechanix Wear

these are oakley gloves Oakly Gloves

I wouldnt have touched that phone without those wires being cut first! but i guess since it didnt go off then someone must have forgot a connection some where in there.

The one missed call bit is what got me ... Surely you wouldn't have to answer the phone for the bomb to go boom, that would just be silly, so if the bomb did explode and the phone was somehow in tact, surely it would have one missed call? :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Lol my Elecronics Teacher is obsessed with Op-amps, so here goes for a pleasing post!

'You can't run a detonator from a TTL chip, it doesn't give you enough current... Stick an Op-Amp in there, that'll get it working!'

'Stick one in where?'

'Who cares, just put one in somewhere! How can you have a circuit without an Op-Amp?!?!'

Now, to exit the taking-the-p*ss-way-too-much mode..... Nah, I can't do it! :P

...He called but the man cant start and finish a simple phone to detonator circuit...

"IF I AM ELECTED PRESIDENT, IN ALL SCHOOLS WE WILL TEACH HOW TO CORRECTLY WIRE A CELLULAR BOMB!"

::croud goes wild::

Holy thread revival batman!

Quick! Hide the quim and cage the fruit!

Archived