Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liberator

OWNED

Nope, can't, my video card is 16MB! Which, sucks to the highest level, so I'm getting my hands on a Radeon 9600 250mb in the next few weeks with battlefield vietnam, I just wanted that game ever since I saw the promo videos.

el oh el

pwned lol!!!!!111!!!1!!!1!!w00tw00tpwnt!!1!1!

dont be gay and *badgeress* like a baby. this seems to be the thread for inapropriate humor. if you dont think its funny you shouldnt be here...

entensity.net < will keep you awake

post-771-1113123899_thumb.jpg

How do they related to pwnd-ness.

'if you dont think its funny you shouldnt be here...' why? are you telling what I can and can't do? Come over here and do that, although I'd be arrested for assault of a minor.

I loved the starwars pic

then you'll love this, made the "owned," myself

I mean seriously, wouldn't you feel "owned," if you're squad of "elite" imperiel stormtroopers' position was overrun and taken by a bunch of fuzzy, overstuffed, half-retarded teddy bears?

post-2777-1113877577_thumb.jpg

Meh, im an ogrish member, that stuff isnt worth a childs attention span

I just discovered today Ogrish.com in the morning how weird is that? And yes banzai, those pics aren't as disturbing as those in Ogrish yet again it makes us realize we can die in so many horrible ways... hmmm... wonder if you can die by cutting your stomach, pulling out your intestines and liquifying them in a blender? Nah! :mellow:

i imagine a few people from these forums looking the the guy in the last pic

I don't like you.

And I'm sure you don't like yourself either, but please..learn some kind of restraint, as there is a thin line between funny and sick.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.