Bengali's Custom Paint Job

Bengali

righty oh chaps, im customizing mah UMP the second it arrives, and for a while now ive been wanting to do a tiger style paintjob on an AEG. so i used paint to do a quick sketchy type (read quick as in two bloody days) to see how it would look on the UMP. and i looked at the finished article and thought Hmm, not bad. infact, AWESOME!, but then i got to thinking, well, i AM Bengali, and he IS a white tiger, so i quickly made it into a White tiger version too, and now im cofuzzlered

ump5.jpg

so, since i get my name from a WHITE tiger, do i choose the white tiger option? or since im BENGALi do i choose the Bengal tiger option?

your thoughts if you would....

hmmm, it turns out i cant see the results of the poll unless i vote myself, which i find a tad silly, because if i vote it means i already prefer one over the other so why bother having a poll?

anyway, i voted Bengal Tiger, as it was first on the list, so 1 vote needs to be removed from Bengal when totalling :D

theres always one isnt there lol, i could, but i wont, there is not a single H&K gun out there that wouldnt benifit from a nice paintjob, they arent anything special like a FAL that needs to be kept pure, and the most ridiculous the paint the better, (i did opt not to paint it to match my Purple and orange BDU's though if it makes the situation better)

Well, I like the black and white, but you are Bengali and so Bengal Tiger pattern would suit the best, and people might also mistake the black and white Tiger striped version for Zebra stripes (and you would want that, now :D ).

So yeah, Bengal Tiger stipes FTW!

Listen to the wise words of your noble *badgeress* bengali...Go for the bengal...The white could be practical, listen to your master Sledgimus Primes' wisdom of only having impractical guns!

Plus yano, it'd be way cooler 'n' stuff

right, well since it has been noted that the current look of the White Tiger looks like a zebra, not really very tigery, i am adding in White Tiger Mod's 1 and 2, if you think one of these should win, still vote white tiger, and state which of the two mods you think looks best!

ump5-1.jpg

you know, when i first put the original pics up i was kinda leaning to the Bengal, then when i took suggestions and made the two White Mods i was leaning towards the Silver Claw, but now i am liking the Mod-1, i think the Mod-1 is probably the winner, now i just need to wait until AirsoftScotland get White Krylon back in stock and we are go!!!, oh and i also need to think of a catchy name for it :P

to be honest im shocked at the responces to this, i expected more people than just Marlowe to come in and go NOOOOooooo...... UMP Am teh shex, leave it alone you scoundrel.

As for the Logo being done in White, unfortunatly i only have Black and Red vinyl transfers, so it will have to be black or red, the black can be blended into the stripes though.

and i like SabreTooth as a name for it, and unless someone can think up an impossibly cool name i think SabreTooth will be the Name,

The UMP SabreTooth

Cool!

Archived