Modern US army loadout

Little para

Since I'm American, I know.

PAGST Helmet, ACU Cover

INTERCEPTOR Body Armor

ACU Suit (Blouse and Trousers)

Tan Desert boots

Standard issue rifle is an M4. A lot of guys have M203 Grenade Launchers. Standard support weapon is the M249 SAW. They also use MOLLE, I think.

If you want modern, go for this:

ACH (MICH) with ACU cover and NVG Mount

ACU Interceptor

ACU trousers and shirt

Issue Tan undershirt

Belleville 790s or any other issue tan boots 8" high

M4, m24, m14, m249, m240(like you'll get this in airsoft) and m9 as a sidearm

Those are just the basics since there are many individual items they use.

A good first place to start is to look at SDS' line. Virtually everything they have can and is being used currently.

When i did my loadout, i looked through thousands and thousands of pictures. It helps.

Anyway, if you have any more questions, or if you want to know what other units use (SF, etc), feel free to shoot me a PM.

More and more troops are being issued the MICH.

M4s aren't readily issued to your run-of-the-mill soldier, but rather the M16A2/A3.

OP: It would be easier if you narrow down to the unit you wish to replicate.

I just made one of these loadouts not too long ago, let me go look up the kit-list I used.

Here we go, keep in mind that I had alot of money to do this with and some of these things you may not want.

-Airsoft GI

- MAG M16/M4 Magazine Set

- G&P Aimpoint

- OE TECH Interceptor Plate Carrier (ACU) XL/XXL

-Rick’s Airsoft Armory

- CA M15A4 RIS Carbine

- 9.6v 1400mAh battery, charger, and connector

- 9.6v 1400mAh battery

-Tactical Advantage

- Alta Tactical Knee Pads w/ AltaLok Straps - Universal Camo

- Camelbak Thermobak Omega 100 oz. Hydration System - Universal Camo

- Specialty Defense M4 Dbl Magazine Pouch - CQB, MOLLE II - Universal Camo

- Altama Milspec Desert Boot

- Hellstorm Aviator NOMEX Flight Gloves - OD Green - Large

-Military Clothing.com

- Full Color Reverse American Flag Patch - Military Standard

- Sand BDU Belt for ACU Uniform - Raine, Inc.

- ACU Nametapes “******”

- ACU Branch Tape - U.S. Army

- ACU Trousers Gov’t Spec XL/Reg

- ACU Blouse Gov’t Spec XL/Reg

- Sand Colored T-shirt - XL

- Kevlar Helmet Band - ACU - No Embroidery

-Ebay - eHobby Asia Airsoft Supplier + Misc.

- MICH TC-2000 Glass Fiber USMC MEU Helmet #HT-110OD GRN

- MICH ACU Issue Helmet Cover

- ESS NVG Profile Goggles - Foliage Green

That is the list I used, you can add or remove things as you please.

We converted to MICH already?!

I thought we were still with PAGST, lol.

Yeah, it surprised me too when I got an ACH as opposed to the PASGT when I went downrange at OSUT.

If you really want the perfect setup, don't forget the ACU helmet cover, NOD helmet mount, and stuff like that.

M4s aren't readily issued to your run-of-the-mill soldier, but rather the M16A2/A3.

As far as I was aware standard infantry (the run of the mill soldier) is issued an M4. Atleast this is how the 2ID is.

There are still plenty of M16s running about but for a combat unit the M4 is what they have

Almost all pure regular Army Infantry units in theater are using M4A1s, as are most Infantry NG units. If you're a REMF you might be using an M16A4; as almost all of the M16A2s have been remanufactured to M16A4s. No one in the US Army uses an M16A3, they were never procured because they were automatic, and the USA don't do automatic.

Almost all pure regular Army Infantry units in theater are using M4A1s, as are most Infantry NG units.  If you're a REMF you might be using an M16A4; as almost all of the M16A2s have been remanufactured to M16A4s.  No one in the US Army uses an M16A3, they were never procured because they were automatic, and the USA don't do automatic.

Weird, seeing as the M4A1 is automatic....

Pretty much everyone's stuck for now wearing the IBA.  The only way to get something special is to be SF.  This was because the Army banned personal armor for fears that they wouldn't wear enough of it or the right kind, etc.

No, because soldiers, in the Army, USN, and USMC, were purchasing Dragonskin Armor, which had not passed qualifications, were getting hurt because they were using Dragonskin, so all the branches of the US Military outlawed use of personal armor.

Well I suppose standardization is a good thing.

Makes it much easier for a wounded operator's buddies to quickly remove the body armor if it became necessary.

Although I would only agree with body armor standardization if it was with the best armor available, which is not the case. Dragonskin has been proven to be far superior in ballistic properties...

Since I'm American, I know.

PAGST Helmet, ACU Cover

INTERCEPTOR Body Armor

ACU Suit (Blouse and Trousers)

Tan Desert boots

Standard issue rifle is an M4. A lot of guys have M203 Grenade Launchers. Standard support weapon is the M249 SAW. They also use MOLLE, I think.

I'm pretty sure that the m4 is not the standard. . .it's the m16a2 for most branches, the Marines use the m16a4 now. Btw the "Since I'm American, I know." Made me laugh ^_^

Oh! and someone said that we use the m16a3, i think that that is a very rarley used fully auto variant that the navy uses.

Edit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M16_rifle#M16A3 sweet i was right lol

Archived