sig 552 seals?

kayakmaxx

I heard (correct me if im wrong) that they have a list of weapons that they can use (a rather long list i'd imagine :lol: ) and that the sig 552 was on the list. Though that does not mean that they use it, only that they have the option too.

ps: all hicaps "suck"

U guys will understand when u start playing properly, ull eat through 60 rounds like theres no tomoro, and ull need the hi caps otherwise ull be "dead man" all the time.

I usually keep my standard mags for tracer rounds and what not, while mixing my tracers in with the hi caps. So i dont waste em as they are expensive.

I have seventeen m4 locap mags. hicaps suck because they rattle, they're not realistic, and they are (in my experience) unreliable. And Im not a newbie, like the info says; Ive been playing airsoft more than for three years now.

As for the 552, (mmmmm, metal body) thanks for the insight, but thats what I thought all along.

all hicaps do is save cash on locaps. i prefer midcaps if I can afford a few. Contrary to dravyn;s assumption, those qithout hicaps are not dead all the time. If I need a hicap to ensure victory, explain to me how I got 8 kills at my first operation using only G&P midcaps?

I do not believe it's really a mark up by TM. The SIG guns are designated differently in real steel terms. The SIG 550 being the military rifle, SIG 551 being law enforcement and called SIG 551 SWAT, then the SIG 552 is the commando version (SIG 552 Commando) and according to http://world.guns.ru/assault/as25-e.htm it is in the same class as the AKS74U and G36c.

Archived