Prime Controls for the TM 1911

hkssr20det

Gun N Guys is now carrying new Prime Control upgrades for the TM 1911. Seems like they are trying to break into the TM market. They have most controls, ambi safeties, mag catches, slide stops, even the holy grail...a flat main spring housing. All in silver.

Stupid Guns N Guys won't let me link directly to the page, but it is under Handgun Upgrades in the "Other" section right at the top.

Anyone found another retailer with these products anywhere else? I've been scoping the usual (DEN WGC, Redwolf, UnCompany, etc) as I have ordered from the listed companies. I've had a friend "try" to order just to find out that the items listed in stock were not.

quick update. I have yet to see them anywhere else, but BoomArms probably will list them eventually.

I also tried to order them last night and according to Peter Chan some of the parts are actually not available until mid November. He seems to have jumped the gun on posting them up by a few weeks. I'll let you know when they are available since he will process my order then.

Archived