Mafia Loadouts

TheMerchantOfVenice

The AK wouldn't surprise me in Mafiosi hands. After all, they do have a hand in the arms smuggling trade, and there's been a whole lot of AKs in the black market for ages.

I'd say the loadouts and the rest would depend a whole lot on who and what you are replicating. The higher up you are posing in the chain, the less hardware you'd carry. And the lwoer you are in the hierarchy, the more likely you'll be carrying less either.

Anything over pistols would mean a serious hit is going on, even that 'ndrangheta killing in Germany was done with just pistols this summer.

'Course, Hollywood / Game inspired Mafiosi could bear just about anything.

there is absolutely no point in saying that the mafia carry a certain make of weapon "typically", because that would be ridiculous. They would carry whatever they were able to lay their hands on and ended up preferring - there won't be any regulations about this. So you might as well choose your favourite film mafioso and follow that!

there is absolutely no point in saying that the mafia carry a certain make of weapon "typically", because that would be ridiculous. They would carry whatever they were able to lay their hands on and ended up preferring - there won't be any regulations about this. So you might as well choose your favourite film mafioso and follow that!

Which was kind of my point :) hence the vagueness :)

Merchant of Venice, to be honest, your loadout sounds more like the typical thug/gangster loadout rather than Mafiosi. Just call it you gangster loadout and be done :) Mafiosi have style, character, bling, therefore suits and stuff.

I think I'm going to switch my loadout around a bit and make it my 'HEAT' loadout instead :) which emans it's time to get some body armour and atach some large elastic straps for mag holding :)

shoulder slung MP5K is THE mafia weapon, concealed but nasty and inaccurate, a real blunt instrument of a weapon :) Twin Turbo is most correct. 92F a must too. I'd also go for sportswear, after the king, Mr Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri.

Have to disagree - MP5ks are too pricey, and are actually quite accurate for their size, certainly not close-in bullet hoses.

That'd be the Mac-10. Cheap, high RoF, .45ACP and less accurate than a 12-year old spouting off on the internet about politics.

• 3 weeks later...

Pin stripped, double breasted, black, navy, or grey suit. No waist coat. Matching trilby hat, possibly a narrow brimmed fedora. Patent leather, balmoral, captoe or brogued oxfords. White shirt, straight collar, preferably double/french cuffed. Bright-ish coloured tie and silk pocket square.

I doubt you would want to do anything related to airsoft in formal wear.

Archived