Mafia Loadouts

TheMerchantOfVenice

I'm Italian, 90 or so percent...and...my last name is 3 letters of of being "Mafia" and of course, you can't deny the fact that the Italian Mafia is huge world power...

So this here is for discussion of any and all Mafia loadouts.

Currently, I'd like to imitate something similar to a Mafia soldier.

What I believe could/would work:

-Black three-hole ski mask

-Leather/Suede Jacket ( I own both types).

-Undershirt, a sweater/sweatshirt in colder weather.

-Jeans (I have lots.)

-Good old '58 pattern webbing.

-Shoes, perhaps boots or my skate shoes

-AK-74

Does anyone else have ideas, advice, or pictures? Share them here.

I'd say something a bit more "western" than an AK-74... Maybe an uzi? or an m16a1? Something old, a bit outdated, but still packing a punch. Maybe a shotty of some sort? I'd say something small, as mafia members probably don't want to heft around a huge assault rifle.

When I think of mafia members out on a "big" hit I tend to think of smaller fully automatic weapons (uzi, MP5K) or larger, easier to purchase weapons (shotgun, hunting rifles).

Eh, up to you :D

Thanks so far.

Then again, that was my stereotype Mafia loadout from the game Mercenaries.

I'm also thinking of keeping the 74 (of course!) but I do have to agree that something more Western would fit it. But an AK-47/AKM is unparalleled on long-distance house-defense or something to that effect.

For the classic look, I have to agree with FallenGuard! That would look really cool in my oppinion. You could also add a 1911 to that ;)

But for your balaclava, leather jacket look. You seem quite close with the Ak, I wouldn't suggest anything too small. I don't think Uzi's or mp5k's would look right... Having said tht a suped up mac11 could be OK. What about something exotic in a way, maybe an Fn200, or a G36, ooh or a UMG!! That could work, a more modern Thommy gun for a new mafia!!

I hope that helps, quite like the idea (for CQB at least) so good luck with it whatever you choose. :)

Cheers

Well if you want something russian mafia like I'd suggest:

-Some kind of trench coat

-Basic body armor

-Collared shirt with tie

-Dress pants

-Dress shoes or boots

-Watch cap

-Balaclava

-Gloves

-Some kind of readily available assault rifle. Ak-47 or 74 is best.

-Some kind of cool pistol, Desert Eagle would work well.

I've had my gangster loadout sorted for years LOL and it's pretty much as above :) it's certainly one of the most fun when you've been on a hard night out before, somehow being dressed like that mid-hangover makes everything seem more real and a tad harrowing :D

Long black overcoat

Pin-stripe suit (pin stripes are v important :D )

White shirt with silver cuff-links and silk tie

SHINY shoes (preferably that vinyl look)

White socks

A trilby or similar

Weapons options:

Shoulder holstered Desert Eagle under left arm

Shoulder holstered MP5K or Mac 11 under right arm

M1100 Revision or M1100 composite long version

AK or M16 if you're going out to 'send a message' lol (if you carry this, really you should wear covert body armour aswell to complete the look :D

Really, it depends on what era of the Mafia you want to do. Personally, I'd say the 70s as that was when the Mafia was at it's peak. The common everyday wear for a mafioso wasn't pinstriped Armanis as you would think, but a nice comfortable Adidas tracksuit with some hightops. Mafiosos try not to be too flashy, as that attracts unwanted attention, especially that of the law. If you want to go a little earlier, say 40s-50s and do the young hood thing, get some slacks and a white tank top, tuck in the tank top and shove a pistol (any make, they're not really picky) into the waist band.

Black or charcoal slacks, black turtleneck, charcoal or brown jacket, shades (or dark protective eyewear), Colt 1911, pump shotgun (sawn-off Remington, like Maruzen or DE would be best), Uzi or MAC10. That's how I see it.

Thanks for everyone's input. And Cyber Soldier, I'm thinking of (personally) doing an Italian Mafia look, but this (I hope) could become the Mafia resource!

I'd like to do a 80s-90-Now Mafia Loadout...it is as followed:

Clothes:

-Black Ski Mask. Pull it over when the battle starts, a bit even more authentic. Otherwise roll it up.

Cold-Weather:

-My Brown Hoodie/Sweater

-Suede Jacket (black)

Moderate-Weather:

-Suede Jacket

Hot Weather:

-Black T-shirt

-Gloves, Italian Leather

Pants:

-Jeans

Boots/Shoes:

-Either Black Jump Boots or my shoes (Which are Fallen Troopers)

Tactical Accessories:

-Shoulder Holster

-Pattern 58 Webbing

Weaponry:

-Ak-74 converted to an AKM

-9MM Beretta

-Possibly a TSD UMP (Linkage available upon request)

Brands and such will be known when I post my pictures. ;)

I have a loadout based on the movie heat, seems pretty in keeping with this thread:

JG M733

Cheap black suit from asda (walmart for the yanks)

Black body armour (guarder "seal" armour iirc, although any generic blackhawk down style armour will do)

3 hole balaclava (i cant remember whether they used 3 holes or ski mask 'clavas in the film, but ive only got a 3 hole so meh :P)

Black Hockey mask

Oakley SI assault boots (the sites i play at require boots with ankle support, so normal shoes are out)

Bolle Spider mirrored glasses

Stubble

Still trying to figure out how to carry my mags though!

Archived