3 Guys sitting at a bar.....

Silent_Assassin

3 guys sitting at a bar. An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman. Now by coincidence a fly lands in each of their drinks. The Englishman thinking of himself as more upperclass than the other two pushes his glass to the side in disgust. The Irishman not wanting to waste a good pint, carefully scoops out the fly and continues to drink. The Scotsman however picks up the fly from his drink, looks it dead in the eye and says to it......

......."SPIT IT OUT YA BARSTAD!"

3 guys, 1 Irish, 1 English and 1 Scottish, are walking along the beach one day and come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. "I give you each one wish, that's three wishes in total" says the Genie. The Irish guy says "I am a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity." So, with a blink of the Genie's eye "AlKaZoom" the oceans were teaming with fish. The English guy was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that nothing will get in for all eternity". Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye "AlkaZoom - POOF" there was a huge wall around England. The Scot asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall. "The Genie explains "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, protecting England so that nothing can get in or out." The Scot says, "Ach, fill it up with water."

Theres 3 Men driving through the desert. Englishman, Irishman and Scottish Man.

All of a sudden their car breaks down.

The English man says 'We all need to take an item from the car which will help us on our trek through the desert. '

OK.' they all say.

The English man gets the water out of the car radiator and puts it into a flask. The Scottish Man gets an umbrella out of the boot. The Irish Man rips off the door.

Off they go through the red hot desert until they come accross a man with 3 camels.

The man says 'If you can give me a good enough explanation for why you are carrying these objects i will save you by giving you a camel'.

'OK', says the Englishman. 'I'm carrying water incase we need a drink'. 'Good' says the man, 'heres your camel'. And off the Englishman goes.

Next the Scottish man 'Im carrying this umbrella incase it gets hot, then we can shield ourselves from the heat'. And off he goes on the camel.

Finally the Irish man. The man says 'why are you carrying a car door?'. 'Well' says the Irishman 'if we get hot we can wind down the windows!'.

Archived