Link to buying bulk BB's

L4Isoside

I searched for bulk bb's 2 weeks ago, and came across a website that did like 10 boxs of Excel bbs for quite cheap. But searching again i can now not find it <_< If anybody has the link, or to a similar website that would be helpfull.

Also how are Excels, some people say they are good some don't link them, any thoughts?

Any other suggestions would be welcomed :):)

Thanks,

Chris :zorro:

Also how are Excels, some people say they are good some don't link them, any thoughts?

Nope I don't like 'em, they're smaller than most other brands. While ok in AEGs they tend to cause feed issues in GBBs, my KSC USP for example would double feed and my 1911 would double feed and jam now and again. The ICS bbs found at Zero One are good, you can buy in bulk from there too (but I can't give you a link to it because Zero One have a mouldy old website made of german cheese).

Nope I don't like 'em, they're smaller than most other brands. While ok in AEGs they tend to cause feed issues in GBBs, my KSC USP for example would double feed and my 1911 would double feed and jam now and again. The ICS bbs found at Zero One are good, you can buy in bulk from there too (but I can't give you a link to it because Zero One have a mouldy old website made of german cheese).

QFT

I searched for bulk bb's 2 weeks ago, and came across a website that did like 10 boxs of Excel bbs for quite cheap. But searching again i can now not find it <_< If anybody has the link, or to a similar website that would be helpfull.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed :):)

Thanks,

Chris :zorro:

PM`d

I has got teh skillz

Only two BB's that I use are the Beast Airsoft ones + Excels.

AIM's just won't feed at all in my 60, and I've seen some deformed ones before, they also have some dreadful air bubbles :( HFC ones are the worst, it's actually funny looking at what's inside the bag of ######.

Blasters are decent but just didn't have the same performance as the BA ones and Excels.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived