Anyone in/near Kowloon that could give me some help?

Bob the Angry Potato

Anyways,

I've been given the opportunity to stay at the Royal Plaza hotel in Canton (right about the railway station).

However, I have absolutely no idea about anything to do there- and having only 3 days, 1 of which will be spent on Airsoft- need to make this the best shopping trip ever. I'll be there January 3-6.

Since importation of guns into Canada isn't advised, an importer and I have paired up- but we're looking for the following items-

He asked me to find these-

BAR- any sort

M1 Garand- any sort, wood preferred

1911- WWII era, shouldn't be too hard to find

Marushin MP40

For me, a KSC Glock26C (GP Custom would be nice, but I don't know if WGC is close- map sites seem to be messing up) and a metal slide, and a KSC Glock 18C.

There's also been a request from a friend for a G&P Stubby Killer, if anyone stocks that locally. If no one knows if anyone stocks these- hell, just point me at Airsoft stores that could have anything. I've got 24 hours of shopping time.

Time's off the essence- are there any big-name brand stores nearby? Any advice anyone'd like to give me on Airsoft in general there, much less, a general demeanor to carry?

Anyways,

I've been given the opportunity to stay at the Royal Plaza hotel in Canton (right about the railway station).

However, I have absolutely no idea about anything to do there- and having only 3 days, 1 of which will be spent on Airsoft- need to make this the best shopping trip ever. I'll be there January 3-6.

Since importation of guns into Canada isn't advised, an importer and I have paired up- but we're looking for the following items-

He asked me to find these-

BAR- any sort

M1 Garand- any sort, wood preferred

1911- WWII era, shouldn't be too hard to find

Marushin MP40

For me, a KSC Glock26C (GP Custom would be nice, but I don't know if WGC is close- map sites seem to be messing up) and a metal slide, and a KSC Glock 18C.

There's also been a request from a friend for a G&P Stubby Killer, if anyone stocks that locally. If no one knows if anyone stocks these- hell, just point me at Airsoft stores that could have anything. I've got 24 hours of shopping time.

Time's off the essence- are there any big-name brand stores nearby? Any advice anyone'd like to give me on Airsoft in general there, much less, a general demeanor to carry?

Just take a Taxi to Kwong Wah street in Mongkok. BTW what importer are you working with? How would you be able to bring any of that *beep* back to Canada?

Just go to Kwong Wah Street that is where all the airsoft stuff is.

I have seen Marushin M1 Garands, MP40s, alot of 1911, you will anything.

Except a BAR if it is the WWII one you are looking for as the VFC mass produced version is not out yet

also try buying most of it from one store if their prices are decent and try going for a discount on everything.

Just go to Kwong Wah Street that is where all the airsoft stuff is.

I have seen Marushin M1 Garands, MP40s, alot of 1911, you will anything.

Except a BAR if it is the WWII one you are looking for as the VFC mass produced version is not out yet

also try buying most of it from one store if their prices are decent and try going for a discount on everything.

Awesome, thanks.

Apparently driving's pretty much impossible, but I'll walk down and give it a look.

Also, suckerx, there's a few importers in Canada that have the permits to bring goods back.

Hi when i was in Honk Kong i used these shops as they were ones ive used for mail order and they have a very good stock list..

Gunsnguys, Dentrinity and Armed Forces which are on Kwong Wa Street.

also try wgc shop.

once your in the area you will know that you are there as there is so many in a row just like how hong kong is everything of the same thing in one area...

hope this was help if not ask me, as i just returned from hong kong 2 months ago..

Awesome, thanks. I looked it up, apparently WGC Shop and Redwolf aren't too far away either, though I'll have to search a bit more. I'm looking at the GP Glock26C Custom straight from Redwolf, if they'll sell to me over-the-counter.

Anyways, here's a bit of a better map-

whereImstaying.jpg

EDIT- whoops, that's a few blocks south of where I am. I'm at around the interesction of Lai Chi Kok and Nathan.

Well everyone has given you directions of where to go :)

Do shop around as prices will vary from each shop.

I found Armed forces was good for prices on mags, grenades and RAS kits

Addy is shop23-B, Yan On Building, 1 Kwong WA Street, Kowloon, Tel:(852)23881444

I found S-3 was good for pistols.

Addy is Front G/F., No.10, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, Kwong WA Street, Kin. tel (852)23741611

But do visit den-trinity as they have some nice bits and if you get the chance go to the Classic Army showroom.

The shops are near ladies market and its a bout 3 roads parallel to it.

yea, i stayed in eaton hotel too, i thought it was worth the money..

yea once you find one airsoft shop you'l be alright as they are all in close proximity, if in doubt ask one other airsoft shop..

i walked there and got taxi back to hotel with all the goodies!! :)

you also got a computer market right on the corner up some escalators on kwong wah street.

enjoy, wish i was going there soon.

would like to find job there and live there!!!!

Redwolf is in Cheung Sha Wan, not Mong Kok. There is a map on their website, but good luck, the building is not very easy to find.

Also try Uncompany in Wanchai, I found some WA pistols there that no one on earth seemed to have in stock anymore.

If you want to go to WGC, send them an email one or two day before with your buying list, so they can prepare your order :)

For computer market, you should go to the sham shui po one, wich is cheaper and less a tourist trap.

Gunsnguys have a 13th anniversary discount, they are clearing a lot of stuff. They said some stuff is up to 80% off the original price. They also have the VFC BAR. Just saw it in their window yesterday. I'm going down there this evening to see if I can find some OLD stuff.

Redwolf do sell over the counter, and they are easy to find. It's a short walk from Lai Chi Kok MTR station. It's Exit B1, take a left around the kiosk, then a right along Castle Peak Road. It's 532, VGA building. Right before the Esso gas station.

-Sale

just want to let you try out this website for maps... it's bilingual... just in case you want to try chinese :P

http://www.ypmap.com/en/viewer.asp?mapService=LocationMap

yellow pages of hong kong :)

---------

and you're rather close to the street I see ;)

I'm sure Darklite will be able to help during Jan. I may not be as free, as much as I'd like to help. But we'll see. I love shopping for guns I don't need :D So I'll end up with one too many FALs and Hicapas anyway

---------

PM any of the Hong Kong guys for help. We're all normal humans addicted to toy guns, friendly and mad about shooting people with BBs :)

There's a Hong Kong thread somewhere...

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=12154

• 1 month later...

Archived