Group Buy - Haynes Mechbox

Ross-Da-Boss

for anyone who doubts haynes he is an outstanding person and he wont "skip town" with your money nor will he lalligag about

this box as far as i am concerned is the last v2 box youll ever need to buy cause ive never ever! once seen one of his boxes break and ive seen some pretty spectacular beasts made out of these boxes shooting in -5 degree cold in full auto

this box is the last word in v2 boxes as far as im concerned

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
We can always contact haynes via neasg or something... It isn't dead yet... I really want these badly too..... Then my monster gun will be almost perfecton....

then we must contact haynes, i dont now how to contackt him.. can you contact him Vercingetorix or tell me how to do it? there is arround 65 wanted haynes boxes.. if i get some responce from haynes or ross.da.boss then i am up for 2 more haynes

agurk haynes = 7haynes (if i get some info)

arround 67 boxes then..

He definitely had one, considering he posted in this very thread... But NEASG is the main forum he frequents I believe.... He is moderator there, and I am sure you could probably get his email on there too..... Sadly, I can't really take care of the transactions for everyone because I am a mere 15yr old, and I'd rather not have that responsiblity, and then mess up:P Also, I might not want one, because I found a box that was *I think* unsold on NEASG, but the user doesn't want to respond, so I am iffy at the moment... but if haynes is producing another line, I'd definitely rather go with a slightly more expensive new box.....

http://neasg.org/forums/member.php?find=la...ter&t=18182

If haynes is going to start the run, I can paypal him directly whenever for my box...

This is what most if not all of you should do, methinks.

Having one person handle quite a lot of money, no matter who the person is, isn't the best idea, methinks.

-Vic

P.S. Methought twice, apparaently.

okay i am almost sure that 70 boxes is ordered now.. how do i get in kontakt whit haynes (link plz) ? it could be nice to hear from him, how he would like the orders to run whit payment and shipping.. it could also be nice if haynes participated in this forum.. after all he is the guy that make those boxes..

(sorry for my bad english)

agurk

Someone just set me a link to this thread and forum. I do not check this board regularly

If someone wants to order 70 Boxes I will go and have the work quoted for them – remember metal prices have changed over the last year – I have no idea what the cost today would be.

The person that submits the order must be US based, submit a binding PO and pre pay for a portion of the order . At time of delivery the remaining portion must be paid. The boxes will be delivered according to the PO.

Send me a PM if interested.

I also have 1 box with no bearings for sale. Last one I sold was $250 a couple of weeks ago.

Someone just set me a link to this thread and forum. I do not check this board regularly

If someone wants to order 70 Boxes I will go and have the work quoted for them – remember metal prices have changed over the last year – I have no idea what the cost today would be.

The person that submits the order must be US based, submit a binding PO and pre pay for a portion of the order . At time of delivery the remaining portion must be paid. The boxes will be delivered according to the PO.

Send me a PM if interested.

I also have 1 box with no bearings for sale. Last one I sold was $250 a couple of weeks ago.

PM'd you... Iwant the box you have... Could you add bearings for money?

Okay, time to revive this thread, so hopefully those that were interested at the end of last year are still around...

But I need to know who is still interested in picking up one [or more] of these boxes!

Keep in mind that they will be shipping from the U.S., and material cost has risen somewhat, so they'll be a little more than the original $170 planned. I'm working with Haynes to establish a base price, and will either post it here, or start a new thread once the details are ironed out, but all who are still interested please PM me, as I need the most current list of potential buyers possible, and need to know if we still have the required 70+ box order.

And if you know any who are interested, [even if they're from your local sites and haven't posted here!] please spread the word!

:edit note:

Unfortunately, because the boxes will be manufactured in large numbers they will not be shipped with bearings, so don't forget to add that cost when budgeting your own builds.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, time to revive this thread, so hopefully those that were interested at the end of last year are still around...

But I need to know who is still interested in picking up one [or more] of these boxes!

Keep in mind that they will be shipping from the U.S., and material cost has risen somewhat, so they'll be a little more than the original $170 planned. I'm working with Haynes to establish a base price, and will either post it here, or start a new thread once the details are ironed out, but all who are still interested please PM me, as I need the most current list of potential buyers possible, and need to know if we still have the required 70+ box order.

And if you know any who are interested, [even if they're from your local sites and haven't posted here!] please spread the word!

:edit note:

Unfortunately, because the boxes will be manufactured in large numbers they will not be shipped with bearings, so don't forget to add that cost when budgeting your own builds.

Dude can you get me a set or two of the 7mm highest level ceramic bearings he makes? I bought a GB without them, and need some...

I can get ya my shippy address, and can pp haynes directly when we get this show on the road....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived