Well P-362 Target Pistol

Ah cool. Missed that bit :rolleyes:

How about drilling a small hole through the outer barrel and using a screw to push down on the hop? read that peeps do that on thier CA870 to increase range.

Or would it mess up the gas flow, or something like that

Hmmm, i has seens a few people state that it doesn't have a hop up, and 1 or 2 that say it has a fixed one. Wouldn't mind some clarification on this ;)

If it has no hop, then surely u can replace the barrel or mod it to instal a fixed hop buckling etc.

And if its already got a fixed hop, then surely a small hole through the outer barrel, a screw, pushing down onto the hop should alow u to adjust it.

Either way, i would love to use one of these things outside, abit of woodland warfare! Accuracy sounds amazing, but a hop would give you so much more use

Well they fire at 1J unhopped.

This gun has no hopup. A little investigation shows me that the black barrel sleeve comes off, and is retained by a screw thread. The same thread then steps down and this holds the inner barrel in. You probably could drill a small hole and effectively make a hop. There is a thick rubber seal in the barrel...maybe I can put something behind there to make a hop effect?

More investigation to follow.

Edited by GuzziHero
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont worry, its because we now have a review section here in the wonderfull land of arnies. Old threads got put here and they seem new and people are reviving them.

Its not wrong to talk about these guns still. This one perticularly is a good example of quirkyness.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to got to say, of all the replicas I have ever owned, this one has oddly been the one that I have the most fun with. Although I was very pleased with the groupings at 30ft, the BB's would just fall after that distance. To fix this, I figured I would give it a go of adding hop up. Luckily, I succeeded.

Here is the barrel and hop up parts.

photo10.jpg

The barrel collar has been made to hold a grub screw to keep the barrel from rotating after it has been tightened. Not really needed to do because with everything put in the barrel is already very tight from friction of everything.

photo12i.jpg

And right on top of the pistol is where the hop up is adjusted.

photo13t.jpg

Seeing as how its almost 2 am, I can't see the range yet. When shot in my hallway of about 25ft at a BB trap I can already see BB's going skyward with the hop up turned up. Be interesting to see what kind of range this will get tomorrow.

Edited by Username_Here
I have to got to say, of all the replicas I have ever owned, this one has oddly been the one that I have the most fun with. Although I was very pleased with the groupings at 30ft, the BB's would just fall after that distance. To fix this, I figured I would give it a go of adding hop up. Luckily, I succeeded.

Here is the barrel and hop up parts.

photo10.jpg

The barrel collar has been made to hold a grub screw to keep the barrel from rotating after it has been tightened. Not really needed to do because with everything put in the barrel is already very tight from friction of everything.

photo12i.jpg

And right on top of the pistol is where the hop up is adjusted.

photo13t.jpg

Seeing as how its almost 2 am, I can't see the range yet. When shot in my hallway of about 25ft at a BB trap I can already see BB's going skyward with the hop up turned up. Be interesting to see what kind of range this will get tomorrow.

You must post the range! This looks interesting, but then again, a lot of things do when you get bored of AEG's.