SVD Springer has been confirmed!

PlasticMag

http://www.renegaderecon.com/recon_details.php?id=499

Looks like Renegade Recon confirmed the rumor of a spring SVD! Priced at around $1,000 US for a complete build with magazines costing around $30 apiece this is certainly no budget springer! It shoots at around 285fps with .2g BBs stock, but as it is being produced by Head1950/KM in conjunction with a Korean comapny there will no doubt be parts available to top the 500fps barrier.

Is it worth the money? Debateable.

The words "over priced" and "mega over priced" come to my mind.

Seriously, they couldnt spend the exta 1.50$ to engineer a gas system for it so it would at least be semi-automatic like its real steel counterpart? For 1000 dollars it better shoot 500fps out of the box if you ask me.

1000 dollars for that, my god.

I have nothing else to say but

In order to even consider buying that you would have to have no idea of the importance of money and not be able to tell when something is to expensive for it's own good, a bit like david beckhams christmas shopping list.

If they wanted to make me cry then mission accomplished! its not a proper SVD if its not semi-auto. didnt KTW make a expensive shotgun M37 i think and some Korean company made a $150 copie, I hope thats the case with this over priced P-O-S, I would of got it if it was £150 and was only a springer

My Kingdom for a SVD

Very interesting. I really wonder what they plan to accomplish with this? Especialy when you can just slap a long barel on your TM and pretend with better results than buying this... Wait! what if it can take a drop in v3 brilliant!

its not a proper SVD if its not semi-auto.

Well yes and no. Real SVDs have a gas cut off on their gas tube, which enables for single shot.

Very interesting.  I really wonder what they plan to accomplish with this?  Especialy when you can just slap a long barel on your TM and pretend with better results than buying this...

Then you have the uglyest SVD ever, save your money.

did anybody notice the date that the news article was actually posted on :P

Yes i did, but did you notice the date of the original news article?

Plus thats far far too much effort for a joke.... Who'd plan that a month before, and bother to build a replica. If they did what did they base the replica on?

I'm not for this idea, it's awful.

Yes i did, but did you notice the date of the original news article?

Plus thats far far too much effort for a joke.... Who'd plan that a month before, and bother to build a replica. If they did what did they base the replica on?

I'm not for this idea, it's awful.

You mean this isn't a joke :wide-eyed:

*faints*

Archived