Bullpup SR16

terrorist killer

Why not just use a V6, much better at fitting in small stocks :D (and doesnt have a habbit of splitting the mec shell)

Well, given that he's building it out of an SR16, obtaining a V6 gearbox kinda ramps up the cost of the job by whatever a P90 costs.

Added to which, what's the point of buying a P90 and using the gearbox to build, ummm, a CQB gun?

It's a great piece.

The weight distribution is much better than a conventional assault rifle.

Here's mine. It only shoots full auto atm, I am still trying to figure out a way to shoot semi as well.

1000432fr1.jpg

I can see how the weight would feel more "natural" than a conventional rifle. The selector being in the back might get annoying if you ever got that bypass working.

How does the speed of your reload compare with a normal rifle?

I can see how the weight would feel more "natural" than a conventional rifle. The selector being in the back might get annoying if you ever got that bypass working.

How does the speed of your reload compare with a normal rifle?

The selector shouldn't be that much of a problem. It's in a similar place on the L85 series. And plenty of Brit soldiers manage to use it (stupidly placed I will admit, right under your armpit)

that's one of the few I know, american made that is.

bushmaster_m17s-2.jpg

have you considered working with a version 6 gearbox?

The Bushmaster M17S, thought about buying one but don't get much chance to go shooting these days. Also of course i'd be gettin the Uk Legal Straight Pull Version which just isn't the same as Semi Auto.

chownsy - if yu know what a bullpup is why did you post a picture of a stock AR with a mag stuck into the but and call it a bullpup?

The Bushmaster M17S, thought about buying one but don't get much chance to go shooting these days. Also of course i'd be gettin the Uk Legal Straight Pull Version which just isn't the same as Semi Auto.

chownsy - if yu know what a bullpup is why did you post a picture of a stock AR with a mag stuck into the but and call it a bullpup?

because it was an idea. thats what ideas are for, CONSIDERATION, look im no perfect artist, i cant split the F****** rifle apart, show all the workings inside of how the bullpup will work, i was just trying to show you an idea DID i say make it

Have i taken time to say ooo thats ugly, or why u doing that, I gave u an opinion!! that is what forums are for, help and opinions.

if u want i will go away, and design it in Autocad for you, get it all made up in technical specs for your critism!!

All I was saying was that badly drawn photoshopped or not it was simply an Ar with a mag stuck in the stock, not a bullpup. You made no attempt to do anything except put a stock in the mag.

By all means do it in autocad, but if all your going to do is stick a mag in the stock it won't be a bullpup. You don't have to split it apart and show the workings, but you do have to show the exterior, thats kind of the point. You had a mag about a ten inches behind the chamber, so by definition it isn't a bullpup. Anyway i'm to ###### for this. Let's forget it and move on.

All I was saying was that badly drawn photoshopped or not it was simply an Ar with a mag stuck in the stock, not a bullpup. You made no attempt to do anything except put a stock in the mag.

By all means do it in autocad, but if all your going to do is stick a mag in the stock it won't be a bullpup. You don't have to split it apart and show the workings, but you do have to show the exterior, thats kind of the point. You had a mag about a ten inches behind the chamber, so by definition it isn't a bullpup. Anyway i'm to ###### for this. Let's forget it and move on.

here is a revised pic, the chamber is in the stock, it always was just not shown, i thought there would be enough common sense for everyone to understand it.

and its done in paint as i have not mastered photoshop yet.

• 1 month later...

Archived