3 day assault packs

pux

Hi guy's im after one of these molle type 3day assault packs that will also take the hydration bag :unsure: but i need it to be as close to millspec as possible but still be fairly cheapish :D i have searched but there are so many around at the moment i was lookig for some recommendations please. Also would ideally like it in Olive Drab.

Thank you

I've handled the Viper ones that are fairly cheap and they're not bad for the money. I wouldn't go to war with one, but for general everyday civvy use, they'd be fine..
Ah at some point in it's life it will go to a sand pit!!!! so needs to be robust. cheers for the help though.
eHobby Asia do a wide selection, I've got one of the cheapy ones in CB. The only downside really is the smell of burnt plastic that seems to come from everything I've ordered from there. Other that that, you get a lot more than you pay for :) Good quality stitching, space for a hydro' and it's pretty damn comfy.
does anyone know if the this warrior version is anygood

Blimey, that looks good value! I like their Tactical Handbags too. Good design...

TT stuff is pretty good in my experience.

If you can spend a little extra, Plac A Tac Spur Tropicals are amazing...

http://www.platatac.com/www/182/1001127/di...9_1023950_.html

or the MOLLE type version:

http://www.platatac.com/www/182/1001127/di...9_1023950_.html

The external frame keeps the pack off your back and so stops you getting soaked. And if worn on a motorbike, the wind gets under it and lifts it off your shoulders making it kinda weightless...

I have the warrior 3 dayer. Use it everyday can't fault it for the price, there are better packs out there, but this does the job fine. I've had it for about 6 months so far not a bad word to say about it really.

Uk tac are very good bought alot of them in the last year, Dropzone are also starting to sell warrior kit aswell if you wanted to actually look at it before buying.

In those "sand pits" you mention you can buy a bug-out bag for about £22 in the US PX. However, despite all the claims they don't hold up to much. I went through two. I destroyed my munro as well! Personally the only bags that held up in Helmand were the patrol packs and PLCE infantry bergans! The best bit; they're free!

In those "sand pits" you mention you can buy a bug-out bag for about £22 in the US PX. However, despite all the claims they don't hold up to much. I went through two. I destroyed my munro as well! Personally the only bags that held up in Helmand were the patrol packs and PLCE infantry bergans! The best bit; they're free!
I know where your coming from ref the NI patrol packs, but when there loaded up i just can't get on with the way it sits on my back, thats why im going to give these a try :D and if it does last atleast i can use it in the uk for other activities i.e walking etc etc if i get it in OD. As for the PX route good idea but im not due out into the sand for a year :rolleyes: im off to another ###### hole in Sep :unsure:

Personally the only bags that held up in Helmand were the patrol packs and PLCE infantry bergans! The best bit; they're free!

I'm working on getting CQC to make Patrol Pack in Coyote Tan with Molle loops on the back, and also in desert DPM like the ones Silverman's flog.. Watch this space..

I love my Tactical Tailor Three Day Assault Pack.

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/index.asp?Pa...D&ProdID=40

I've had this for about 3 years now and I've had no issues with it at all. It's got some MOLLE webbing on the bottom of the back and then some going up each side. The belt is removable, it's very adjustable, and can hold a hydration system.

Mine has mainly been used a luggage, but I've also used it in longer games. It integrates quite well with my BPG CRCH. It didn't bounce around much and was comfortable to use.

Archived