New CA sportslines are out

Mr.Hyde

The key point here is this (for me at least)....if I buy a rifle from a company, or from a specific line from a company, and it drops me in the Kak...whats the incentive to repeat that purchasing strategy?

I'm that way about UNCompany <_<

... unrelated I know... but that's what came to mind after reading your post.

Yay for assumptions, generalizations, and confusing opinion with fact...the tools of any good lawyer. :P;)<_< [/cynicism]

I would fourth this sentiment save for one thing. A cheap source of MP5 SEF lowers is very pleasing to people like me that make a gazillion project guns.

Werd to that. If I didn't already have a CA MP5SD2, I'd probably pick on of these up. You just don't see too many MP5s with the SEF lower receiver....I'll probably trade in my Galaxy MP5K for a CA Sportline version once they hit the market....

How is it that most people in this thread have been burned by sportlines? Id say its about 50/50 which seems about right and is consistent with almost every brand of gun out there.

To be fair, I don't think it matters if the guns are especially good or not.

The big deal, for me at least, is that they're boring as a very boring thing watching paint dry.

No reason at all why these guns couldn't have been sportline versions of their AUG, HK53 or even summat like a SIG etc.

I'm telling you now that the Galaxy one will be better.

Hands down.

Could you please elaborate? Do you own both? Could you please post a side-by-side comparison?

Subjectively I found the Marui MP5K to be much "tighter" than Galaxy, primarily in terms of the body (i.e. more flex in the Galaxy) and the fire selector (more play in the Galaxy).

To be fair, I don't think it matters if the guns are especially good or not.

The big deal, for me at least, is that they're boring as a very boring thing watching paint dry.

No reason at all why these guns couldn't have been sportline versions of their AUG, HK53 or even summat like a SIG etc.

Agreed, 100%.

The problem lies in the fact that more people want Armalites than they do G3's etc.

I never denied that CA was a clone company, they certainly are so im not sure why you brought that up.

It wasn't pointed to you. It was just in general, since most people only regard ACMs as clones and not HK airsoftguns. ;)

The sole reason i'd buy the CA MP5k over the galaxy one is the SEF grip area thingy. And also am a lazy gitt when it comes to changing bodys I prefer the old style MP5 over the later version. Unless more than 10 people in the uk buying it from airsoft world say its kack (If/when it comes out).

Archived