Spend, baby, spend!

HaVoC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sticking with the standard AK mags for the time being, and possibly ordering a 74 style mag. I may try to get a few conversion kits for my existing mags later on.

I was tempted to get a drum mag, but I'm not convinced by their construction, and I'm aware that many RPK users will go for them, overlooking the fact that IRL the drum mags are like gold dust...:)

Worst I've ever done was (aside from spending literally some people's yearly salaries on airsoft) to buy a brand new MP5K to use on a skirmish weekend- the one set up by ravens airsoft at the airbase in norwich (which was somewhat of a disaster in itself)

I had to buy the batteries from WGC and ship them seperately to my england address which would be there before I got there to use as my base of operations....

I left for the game before the MP5K was deliverred, but managed to intercept the couriers and try and redirect them to the suffolk address I was staying at. Long story short, the delivery people messed around something chronic, and when the MP5K, but no hi-caps fianlly arrived, instead the first I knew of shortage of stock was the note in the package, I was back home, and had no use for it.

it sat unfired under the bed for about three months of skirmishing, and then when I'd finally received all the mags and spare batts I'd bought, I sold it for a fraction of the price I paid for it- still never having fired a shot.

Now that is a sad story, and a semi-impulse buy that I've lived to regret!

Thought I might have a slight gear problem when I realised that I had just bought my 5th assault vest...

Pioneer M23 Chest rig (with belt and leg holster)

Tarzan M25A (with belt and holster)

Omon Patrol vest

Web Tex Cross-Draw Vest

SAAV in Fleckie

Still trying to find a way to wear 'em all at once....

:)

The first 2 are utterly superb. Never come across the third one, though.

thats good enough for me :D

iv heard that some of the BHI pouches are "iffy" but its the only gas mask pouch i could find so :rolleyes:

o H_M do you know if the BHI admin pouch would fit onto the top panel/bib of the weesatch ? as id like to get one :)

i haven't quite grasped the concept of the X rowes wide X rowes deep things yet :blink: so kinda hopeing someone out there can help me :)

cheers

Aimpoint

thats good enough for me  :D

iv heard that some of the BHI pouches are "iffy" but its the only gas mask pouch i could find so  :rolleyes:

o H_M do you know if the BHI admin pouch would fit onto the top panel/bib of the weesatch ? as id like to get one  :)

i haven't quite grasped the concept of the X rowes wide X rowes deep things yet :blink: so kinda hopeing someone out there can help me  :)

cheers

Aimpoint

I believe that the pouch is eight and the panel is only six (or the other way round)

If I were you I'd contact Glass1 on the Wannabe.uk.com forums. He makes custom pouches, including an admin panel without the long pouch on the side. His prices are excellent, he delivers nice and quickly so I hear, and the gear is all top-notch.

On the subject of BHI, I use a few of their pouches and they're fine. Maybe not as good as some, but they really are fine.

If I were you I'd contact Glass1 on the Wannabe.uk.com forums. He makes custom pouches, including an admin panel without the long pouch on the side. His prices are excellent, he delivers nice and quickly so I hear, and the gear is all top-notch.

On the subject of BHI, I use a few of their pouches and they're fine. Maybe not as good as some, but they really are fine.

cheers for that H_M :) il have a look on wannabe in a bit,iv just looked on optac and they have a panel for putting tabs on but its in black :rolleyes: so il check wannabe first

cheers dude :D

The admin panel by both BHI and Glass1 (I think, anyway) has/have thin pouches behind the velcro for storing pocket hand warmers, etc - something rather useful in this country :lol:

The BHI 'patch panel' doesn't have the pocket as far as I know.

Archived