HFC Soft Plastic Bayonet with Sheath (Black)

ColDaz

I saw this on Red Wolf, and thought it might look good with the rest of my loadout.

Go to www.redwolfairsoft.com -> click 'Products' -> select 'Accessories' in the dropdown menu -> click 'Miscellaneous' on the other dropdown -> scroll down to the 5th/6th item.

I couldn't get a link that would go directly there, sorry.

It looks quite good, and would fit my load nicely, but I wondered if anyone else had one/saw one and could comment on how realistic it looks/feels.

Cheers,

Daz

Yeh, I was thinking about having a scenario or rule where you can sneak up and hold this to someones back or whatever to 'kill' them silently. Saves on low ammo worries, looks cool, takes skill, saves on worries about hurting people at close range etc.

If you want to look realistic, you should go for the black one really, but Hell, it's a plastic bayonet anyway. I'd go for the metal-effect meself. TBH I'm more interested in the sheath than the blade :)

Oh, to save having to navigate through the site:

Metallic version -

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=14923

Sneaky beaky, Sam Fisher, one cut and it's over, black version -

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/prod...sp?prodID=14922

• 2 weeks later...

The sheath is very solid, and the metallic finish looks great! you can even cut over paper-boxex with it. The "clips" or the mount back on the grip could be loose or fall off. But when it is on the gun, its rock solid. If you never have had your hand on a M9 Bayonet, you would be suprise that it's huuuge. Also, fun if you going "suicide" Remember: It's plastic fantastic ;)

Ferretkiller: That's a cheap m7 bayonet, very poor quality.

TBH, I like the idea of a rubber knife for adding authenticity to your kit but, and I hate to bring this up again, if anybody jumped out of the shadows at me while holding a knife then the chances are they'd end up with an imprint of my guns stock on their face.

I don't mean this maliciously but with adrenalin going I certainly wouldn't like to risk attempting to "stab" somebody.

Buy your rubber knife (I am) but leave it in its sheath. ;)

Indeed Sid, I did several years of MMA training, and I jump really easy. Whoa! See? I just hit the space bar and it made me jump. Anyway, if someone walked up on me with a fricken knife i would probably kick their *albatross* before i knew what happened. But that just comes with being a bad *albatross*, like michael knight i suppose. B)

a fair few people have the metallic ones at lightfighter and they look really good. People either wear them on their webbing holstered or mounted on theiir rifles, but i dont think in any normal games people try and use them as a knife

I had the plastic one listed a JT...it's alright. I sanded off the shiny metallic finish, except for the edges/"wear point" of the blade, and it looked quite nice. Fit very well with my M16A1 Carbine and VN gear.

Some field didn't like it, as it was "hard plastic". The rubber one would have been much more acceptable.

You could always get one of those kid's knives that have a hard plastic blade that's spring loaded in the handle - stap someone with it and the blade retracts into the handle (Bad explanation, I know...)

Totaly safe, and it's great fun to sneak up and 'stab' someone with one of them

I have one of the soft rubber ones (black). It's very nice and it very safe to go at any one eith it. The handle is far more harmful than the blade to anyone. I was out of ammo for everytheing and was sitting in a bunker holding the knife by the door, think to Myself. "if i'm going out they are bloody earning it" ( iwas out gunned and out numbered and the last guy,) I also got plugged in the *albatross* before i got to get someone coming through that door.

Mine came from Airsoft Scotland t'other day. It looks pretty good, and definately won't hurt anyone.

It does make bit of a sound when I run though. The hilt and the sheath tend to hit each other, but I'm gonna do something to stop this.

Otherwise, very nice replica.

Archived