New! MagGuard product!

RedGunn

Punkypink, wouldn't it be really difficult to lose a magazine from a pistol holstered in a SERPA?

I'm confused, I'm new to airsoft, but I've seen/heard conflicting ideas. It was suggested to me that I get a SERPA because they are fast draw and easy to use, and I've also heard plenty of people say they have lost their mags.

Yet I was drawing my pistol faster than those who had a SERPA, and my M92F was in an M16 mag pouch on my vest, and I have never even had a loose mag, all my mag problems so far have been with my G36 (You think the mags in, you go to shoot/run and plop, out it comes :P )

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you using M16 mags with the G36? That seems to be when loose mags happen with G36s. Not sure about the SERPA, with the sort of mag release on a USP, I don't see how my mag could fall out. Other guns like a 1911 or 92F with a button style release might be more vulnurable.

Speed of weapon draw comes with practice, I could draw my USP from a Condor radio pouch faster than my mate could draw his 1911 from the Bianchi US Army holster meant for the 1911 and 92F. Even faster from a SERPA or drop leg.

Hey Chaseman! Not a customer here, but some ideas that might hel improve the product:

- offer more colours

- maybe you could do a slim upper strap that can go under the grips and be less visible?

- most important: make the same, but sitting really low and put a lanyard/pistol sling attachment on it. Bungee pistol layards are really cheap to make and I bet an "integrated" solution to both mag and pistol loss would sell a lot better. And you have to take into acount that that people would be saving money vs. buying both things seperately, thus increasing your sales.

Hey Chaseman! Not a customer here, but some ideas that might hel improve the product:

- offer more colours

- maybe you could do a slim upper strap that can go under the grips and be less visible?

- most important: make the same, but sitting really low and put a lanyard/pistol sling attachment on it. Bungee pistol layards are really cheap to make and I bet an "integrated" solution to both mag and pistol loss would sell a lot better. And you have to take into acount that that people would be saving money vs. buying both things seperately, thus increasing your sales.

Wow! Chas those are really good ideas. We are looking into more colors, but these things take time. One other thing I would like to mention is, shipping is $5.95 USD. anywhere in the world. We have shipped to several different countries and it has always been the same. Even Hawaii lol.

Archived