2 glocks?

SWAT ninja

get a couple of mags. Having more ammo is better than multiple pistols being used at the same time. You'd look good for about a minute or so firing both pistols Matrix-stylee... but then there's the embarrassment of fumbling around trying to reload whilst becoming a sitting duck.

i have 2 G18c's... aiming with dual pistols are not impossible... takes practise and if you talk to R22Master, he might be able to teach you some insane tricks of dual pistolling... people might not like certain styles/makes of pistols but that's all down to personal preference, you wont ask if you should get your wife/gf certain styles of skimpy clothing or whatever for her would you?

personally i LOVE the feel of 2 GBB's going full auto at the same time... one in each hand that is... both with ext mags... it's just quality :)

as to reloading, you'll have to find your own way... i just dont know how to describe how i reload my 18c's.

just need nicely placed mag pouches and dump pouches.

Go to Shorty USA website and click on "videos". Then check out the duel UHC USP nbb's (I believe it's the very last video). It's pretty amusing and he does the "Castor Reload".

While using dual pistols is difficult (your reloading proceedure), I'm reminded of a piece of advice I got from a good friend who's "been there and done that".

"THE FASTEST RE-LOAD IS NO RELOAD AT ALL" It's a high powered backup pistol that can be brought into play very quickly!

How about this set up: KSC 93R with 4 spare mags as primary

KSC M9 with 2 spare mags as a secondary

The neat thing is that the 93R mags can be used in the M9 and the M9 mags in the 93R. If either gun jams, you still have one gun and a bunch of usable mags.

The 93R can also give AEG users something to look out for!

This should give you more than enough firepower to stay in a skirmish (even CQB). Just dont "spray and pray".

i have a glock 19, should i get another glock 19, or somthing else??

mind you, it would look pretty cool pulling out 2 glocks

That's ridiculous. First of all it would not look cool pulling out two pistols and then struggling to load them. If you ever wanted to do that would would have to get to semi-auto pistols like two deagles or sigmas. If your looking for more amo then get another clip.

That's ridiculous. First of all it would not look cool pulling out two pistols and then struggling to load them. If you ever wanted to do that would would have to get to semi-auto pistols like two deagles or sigmas. If your looking for more amo then get another clip.

:withstupid: Earth to monkey boy: THE GLOCK 19 IS A SEMI-AUTO, YOU MINDLESS BUFFOON! Why would a Deagle or Sigma be any better for the two gun approach? In fact, given the G19 is smaller and lighter than both, it would be a superb choice for duel-gunning, as it would be easier to aim and steady one-handed. Please try using your brain before posting in future.

Again, airsoft is about fun. Running around with a pistol in each hand is great fun. If you want to do it, do it. Sure, extra clips would be a more cost-effective way to carry more ammo, but so what? :gun:

Why would you have to load them at the same time? Whenever I've dual gunned they've never run out at the same time.

Sory first you say it's ridiculous and then you suggest he use to deagles (desert or double)?....

Archived