Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to seem a little rubbish after Solo went and stole all the glory there (;)), but here's another effort, acted by my mate Aaron. And yes, he's wearing Swiss camo:

If there's one thing Aaron knows how to do, it's over-act. I made the pic grainy/b&w because whenever you see Cold War-era photographs, they're always of dubious quality :) Sorry for bringing the tone down there; I will go out and buy a Weesatch to compensate.

Doc mate Aaron looks great there. Don't forget that all it took to my pics is a good camera. Period.

That would be an Olympus E1.

And also please do not forget that my inspiration were folks like you taking theirs.

:)

christ purity, give the guy a damn break, he miss read the rules, pull the tampon outa your *albatross* and stop complaining. Please.

A) I can do whatever I think is appropriate. If he feels threaten unfairly Im sure he is old enough to say it himself. No need for people like you to step in and play Mr Superman.

B) I actually,more than once, indicated that I was not, in any way, holding a grudge against him. If you allow the internet to upset you until the only way to compensate is shoving a "tampon" up your "*albatross*", as you called it (congratulations on this piece of penmanship, btw), then please do not assume everyone else is also unable to keep cool about the things that are said or rather written here. Thank you.

Oh and white, are you really a Marine? I mean...I just thought you'd look a bit young :S (Just asking because of FL Racer's comment :P)

A picture taken about a year ago, I now dont use my OD stuff anymore but rather have a set of Russian BDUs (best BDUs in existance btw) but its the only picture I have of me playing.

Splatzone_022.jpg

a few minutes after this was taken I managed to hit a guy who I later heard exclaiming " I didn't know they could shoot that far"

Edited by Vostok
Always nice photos from you. Also good to have a dedicated British Team here in HK.

You know, to maintain Law and Order since the Commies took over :D.

That's my contribution for more Security in HK :D:

gallery_133_71_19128.jpg

Well, I'm sure the communists just love you! A bunch of guys looking like U.S. special forces running around with M4's.......must be their worst nightmare! :D

PS, nice pic, as always KWP.

Oh, no problem at all. Thx for clarification...I guess thats considered the price for coolness, hehe. Beauty hurts :P

I cant play like that, too concerned about my teeth :o

Same. Getting more and more concerned as I play. CQB can be a b***h (shooting at each other closely that is). I actually got some BBs in my mouth as well that time. I spit them out hoping I wouldn't spit tooth pieces as well (true).

Now I'm wearing either a scarf or one of those full face covering terrosit things. When I saw the real 82nd guys were doing it in some real pics, I thought what the heck...(of course they do it for different reasons than protecting their face from bullets)

Oh and those guys we played against that day (older guys as well, in their forties!) were tough men. Aggressive like...well aggressive. And played well. And knew the spots well. That place is where they use to train every sunday. They've been playing there for 6 years or so.

Edited by Solo

well this is me in my impression of no real unit. i think i look like a mix between basic infantry and spec. ops but whatever. my contribution

4small.jpg

my pistol with its new green paint scheme (it was clear)

2small.jpg

front view of my sucky gear

1small.jpg

out in the open

6small.jpg

signaling (my friend is about 10 feet back to my right, we were practicing leap frog manuvers)

5small.jpg

look how well i blend (not) and yes i know the desert hat doesnt match but its the only part of the woods where this is true, most of the woods is like green underbrush with tan weeds above so it actually works awesome.

9small.jpg

side view

8small.jpg

rear view of my cheapo gear

7small.jpg

covering my own grenade toss

11small.jpg

me looking very sneaky, btw thats my real steel m9 bayonet, i dont really play with that one

lololol omg haah those pics are nice! Okey, no hi-end gear, but it still looks good, just please get some boots, stuff the pants into it and youre fine. That camelback might want to become OD if you have too much time ^^

Got any closeups of that pistol? You got a nickname for it?

Oh and whats up with that hat? Want opfor to know where to aim ^^?

Well nice pics, I mean they made me laugh a bit (because of the posing, not the gear) so no need to be ashamed or anything.

Oh and solo: Wise decision ;) Balcavas make you look even more evil ;)

the pistol is just a pos springer, it was clear, i painted the gun green and barrel chrome. the hat is because in most of those woods its green underbrush with tan weeds above so it actually blends good.

lol i tried to be kinda funny in the poses but not like to staged, oh well. and yea i know i need boots, im thinking about buying a pair soon

here are some pics of me in action from my latest skirmish weekend. as you can see, none of my kit really matches (vest/guns/headwear/camo), but im a function over form kind of guy - if something works well, it's what i'll be using, whether its british camo with a MP5 and desert eagle or not !

this was the only image 'posed',although it was in the middle of a firefight lol

web21.jpg

unfortunately, this would have been a very good image if my head wasn't concealed by a tree bud <_<

web37.jpg

me running with the 'bomb', MP5 slung across back, desert eagle in hand :D

web35.jpg

web28-100x74.jpg

a couple with the desert eagle, when i took them on with just the eagle :blink:

web06.jpg

my fav, looks llike the recoil from my eagle just blew me back :blink:

web07.jpg

firstly: chicken wing ? eh? :blink:

secondly: yeah i can still feel my hits, but a rather unfortunate incident persuaded me to play with a balaclava.

thirdly: slicing a pie with my pistol ? you what dude ?

have i missed something, or is this some american thing ?

lmfaoooo!!!!!!! unlimited ammo no! chicken wing is how you have your arm, see how its like vertical?? look at my pics, tuck it down man! lol

and the pie thing, it looks like your trying to slice a cake or pie or something cuz your all stiff and straight, but yea, it might be just an american thing.