SAS Killing House in Hereford

simonmc

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What base are you talking about?

I'm guessing Credenhill or Pontrilas Army Traing Area (the multimap link in my last post). I'm guessing here as if you look in the top corner there is a mock up of a passenger plane probably used for, well I'm sure you can work that one out :P

You know COD4, when you had the training level in hereford? The game developers went to the real one and imported it directly into the game. I have this from a very reliable source: The man who was second man on the balcony at the front at the Iranian embassy siege.

What a co-incidence! I met him in a bar several times myself.

Master of disguise he was, looked like a different bloke each time. Did yours look different too?

I could tell he was the same guy because he drank like a fish each time.

If you can find an aerial photo of the camp taken in the last 3 years . the kill house will be one of the very few buildings that do not have big metal containers outside ;)

The containers are for storing LiPos as they are not allowed to be kept in the main buildings since there was a fire a few years ago

That's right, it's now SOP to use AEG's at the camp now......

That's right, it's now SOP to use AEG's at the camp now......

The Lipos in use by the Army are about the size of a concrete slab and weigh about as much, called M1s. They are non rechargable and last a very long time, cost about a £1000 each. primarily used for powering covert cameras on surveillance jobs.

And how is this thread any more "walty" than any other thread on a forum that's about playing with pretend guns whilst wearing military kit?

Darkchild

lol!!!

The building layout isnt classified. Its just a big brick building with large rubber panels that serve as walls (to absorb bullet strikes without ricochets) that can be moved about. Lots of these buildings exist in the world.

Darkchild

I'm guessing they're limited to 9mm inside then? I've seen 7.62 pierce fairly substancial rubber sheeting (at least 15mm at a rough guess) at ranges of over 1000 yards! :o

Although thinking about it, that rubber is probably designed to let shots through.

Archived