Norwegian Gear

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can find the CIRAS Maritime at Triad Tactical, which is a great shop.

The BAE Eclipse RBAV-AF can be found at SKD Tactical, which is by far my favorite company to deal with, but I by far prefer the RBAV-SF, which SKD only have in Multicam.

Alternately, you can find the BAE Eclipse RBAV-HS at ATS Tactical Gear

I suppose the best place for an LBT 6094 would be directly from LBT themselves. I have never dealt with them though.

At the moment I can't think of any good shops selling the ProTech BA or the Paraclete HPC, but they're bound to at least pop up on ebay every now and then.

Hi guys been following this thread with much interest and i believe i have a lot of the load out complete... well atleast in the post. but im trying to find a supplier of the gloves. i have emailed the manufacture but they have not replied t 3 emails in as many weeks. i am hoping some one will be able to help me with a link... or even ship them for me... obviously at my cost :)

ill have pictures up once i complete my loadout with a friend :)

You can find the CIRAS Maritime at Triad Tactical, which is a great shop.

The BAE Eclipse RBAV-AF can be found at SKD Tactical, which is by far my favorite company to deal with, but I by far prefer the RBAV-SF, which SKD only have in Multicam.

Alternately, you can find the BAE Eclipse RBAV-HS at ATS Tactical Gear

I suppose the best place for an LBT 6094 would be directly from LBT themselves. I have never dealt with them though.

At the moment I can't think of any good shops selling the ProTech BA or the Paraclete HPC, but they're bound to at least pop up on ebay every now and then.

Thank you for the great info! One more question if you don't mind.. The guy i was gonna buy the desert uniform from, suddenly stopped answering me, i was wondering, do you by any chance have a Norwegian desert uniform you would sell me? If so, PM me :) Thank you again!

• 4 months later...

With my gearwhore-glasses on, it isn't entirely optimal in it's current design.

We have had some issues fitting all of our medical supplies in it, but with some Vaseline and brute force, it can be done.

The Bravo-carrier in and of itself is great, and beat BFG to the punch quite a few years ago. It could be a bit simpler to get open, but that issue I have addressed with paracord.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Always lovely to see Norwegian gear being appreciated abroad as well smile.gif

If anyone fancies some uniform shirt, see my signature.

And for thread relevance:

fskoperasjonopiu1199691.jpg

FSK, if I'm not mistaken the photo is taken at camp Rena.

Great pictures in this thread... Does anybody know what kind of uniform the guy on the right is wearing? I really like that green on blue color scheme.

Edited by Agent Orange
  • 4 weeks later...