OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Punkypink

I now know if I ever want a car here, it will be a VW Polo. Those 5 NCAP stars aren't just for show. I didn't even get whiplash, and the truck hit me hard enough that my glasses flew off my face right across the cabin.

Are you $ure you didn't get wipla$h?

I (compensation) don't (compensation) think (compensation) that (compensation) Punky Pink (compensation) is (compensation) really (compensation) thinking (compensation) about (compensation) that. (compensation).

On a serious note, it's ALWAYS worth getting checked out after a crunch regardless of how you feel now.

Another bad vehicle thing - just picked up a maccy d's on the saturday of the weekender, heard car horn and a thump...

Leave the drive-thru to see many stopped cars outside on the main road, and a rather unfortunate man lying in the road...

No idea whether he was okay or not, there was already a crowd around him and a police car approaching so I figured it best not to stop...

I saw a guy reverse his (mum's?) car into a tree as he left on Sunday; that was funny. :P Proper dented his rear end. :rolleyes:

Miss 'Pink, I didn't get a chance to say hello to yourself , although I kinda remember someone coming over and asking me if I was Basho; I take it this was you. At that point I was filming a flashbang on Ghosts camp. Nothing to do with me - your honour! :unsure:

Archived