Azian368 / Relentless

a fyi, all the information on his airsoftenthusists ebay account was fake, i tried calling etc.

That's funny because the images in his previous ebay auctions linked to azian368's photobucket account. Also, in his ads at other forums, the photography style used, the types of items sold, the location from which they are being sold, and even the ebay feedback being received all bare a striking resemblance to the scammer in question and his banned ebay account, locustscene.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

:waggle:

HAUN LIU DOES NOT WORK FOR AIRSOFT ADVANTAGE, NORE HAS HE WORKED FOR AIRSOFT ADVANTAGE IN THE PAST

To Clarify, he has done business Jason (the owner) in the past once or twice regarding small transactions, namely a few consignment guns. These were small transactions that were settled quick and without issue. BUT he does not work for AirsoftAdvantage or speak for AirsoftAdvantage.

How do I know? I WORK FOR AIRSOFTADVANTAGE

Most of our customers will know me as the random store guy. I'm also an older member of this forum AND AirsoftRetreat- Though I've been quiet recently :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, haven't herd the name Azian 368 in a looong time.

I used to talk to the kid over AIM way back in the day, I always considered him nothing more than a joke..

Sorta the way I used to treat Victory untill I got to know him and he distanced himself from that CYMA rep. ######.. :P

• 3 months later...
The funny thing is that he works for a local airsoft company now

Next time I'm down there I'll ask around. I may know some people who can take care of things like this :rvbteam::assassin::jason2::zorro::flamethrower::rifle:

Are we sure on that airsoft advantage thing? They don't know me from adam so I will try to play it sly, check the local and see who is hanging around

Next time I'm down there I'll ask around.  I may know some people who can take care of things like this    :rvbteam:  :assassin:  :jason2:  :zorro:  :flamethrower:  :rifle:

Are we sure on that airsoft advantage thing?  They don't know me from adam so I will try to play it sly, check the local and see who is hanging around

oh for chrissake is that rumor still alive?

The little turd doesnt work for us!

and yes, I'm really bad with names; jeeze

Archived