• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"late2wake Posted Sep 12 2005, 07:41 PM

The following ebay accounts have been closed:

timonemycat

wraithd2

noway368

ballistics7676 still remains open, and his PP account still remains open. Please keep your eyes open. "

FOr the love of GOD ballistics7676 ISN'T that POS haun kid. I sold a coupple of items for him under my strict supervison, but of course, he screwed me and used my SN as a smoke screen. I spent 38 bux out of my pocket to protect my reputation. Please disregard these claims that Ballistics7676 is that piece of ######. What he's doing now makes me want to call the cops on him. PLEASE DON'T MIX ME UP WITH THAT GUY.

I understand how you could assume that i am him, but it isnt' the case. i trusted him once and he screwed me, which i have now learned has happened to more people than one.

I am an honest ebay and airsoft trader. I don't want my reputation trashed on one of the most prominet airsoft fourms. Please don't make this mistake again.

• 3 months later...

WOW!!! LMFAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was ENTERTAING!!! All I have to say is WOW. And of coarse that this "HUAN" character is a ######!!! :D

Don't any of you realize that you could get this kid totally F@#$ed. TOTALLY!!! Selling somone something, and not telling them what it really is, or totally lying about what it is, IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE!!! Same with scamming! You could get this kid sent to Juvenial hall!!! That should fix his *albatross*. The only problem is that it might get his parents in DEEPER trouble. Even if they didn't have something to do with there sons internet "shananagins," then it would be a shame to get one of them sent to a FEDERAL PENETENTARY, like LEBANWORTH, and get boned up the a-hole by some lumux named "BUBBA," all because there son is a wothless drain on society.

Remember, you have evedence of him admitting to being a scammer. He f-ing said it. AND SAID HE WAS PROUD OF IT, AND ENJOYED IT!!! That means he not only admitted to being that, and enjoying it, he addmitted to doing all of that to all you poor guys. Not to mention falling back on 2 contracts, and lying. One from paypal and one from Ebay. Mabye more. He did say he only had one ebay account, but why belive that, given this whole mess he started. His case wouldn't hold up worth a s*** in court, with that evidence. If you were scammed by him, you should make a phonecall to the FBI. They will take care of it.

• 2 weeks later...

He's bak again!

http://photobucket.com/albums/y42/Azian368/?start=20

http://cgi.ebay.com/Systema-M4-363mm-Tight...1QQcmdZViewItem

look at the same broken *albatross* ruler that he uses and he uses the same pictures on ebay. damn him! i almost bought the systema tightbore.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived