Falcon Heene

elrey

At home the family are as chaotic as a twister: the kids have no table manners and throw themselves around the house,

I figured that out when the kid was running around on top of the van after they "found" him.

Vic. You dont put in the entire URL, just the code at the end (from A).

AaiDjrX6c4M /youtube

"He told me, "He's inside!""

And from that she couldn't work out that inside meant inside the house? After she watched it launch with no-one in it?

Also:

But he's just so adorable!

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7984/balloonboy.jpg

-Vic

He looks like he'd live in a volcano and have a cat on his lap all the time...

Seriously though, did no one just look at the size of the balloon? It seems quite clear to me that from the size of it it would not be able to carry the weight of even lightest of children :unsure:

I thought the same thing when I first saw a picture of it- clearly the 'basket' isnt sagging down under the weight of a young child inside- even when it took off in the video that was posted earlier it floated up gently, almost floating like a leaf in the wind, not like a loaded balloon with a heavy mass inside.

Only in America... :crazy:

He looks like he'd live in a volcano and have a cat on his lap all the time...

Seriously though, did no one just look at the size of the balloon? It seems quite clear to me that from the size of it it would not be able to carry the weight of even lightest of children :unsure:

You're light enough, itd pick you up :P

---

Just had a great airsoft game idea. Instead of capture the flag you fly the irritating younger sibling of one of the players over the field on a bunch of balloons and whichever team shoots him down wins :D

Archived