KSC System 7 Mac 11

WhutJP

I tried out the new System7 MAC at Airsoft Armoury today - it is an excellent piece of kit, with ZERO cooldown issues. Highly recommended!

Fingers crossed it wont suffer the same nozzle problems the KSC MP7 does. (See the MP7 thread in the Gas pistol review section for details.)

Greg.

Is this a revision of the NS2 which has been out already for a while...? Or just this gun:http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=27249

The NS2 and the System 7 are the same gun its to do with the new blow back revision KSC calls it System 7 KWA calls it NS2.

I've had one for a few weeks now and been waiting for new parts for much of that time :( The bolt catch never worked from the off then after 5 / 6 mags I let rip with a full auto burst and it broke, I'll go check the MP7 thread to see if it was the same sort of problem.

The NS2 and the System 7 are the same gun its to do with the new blow back revision KSC calls it System 7 KWA calls it NS2.

I've had one for a few weeks now and been waiting for new parts for much of that time :( The bolt catch never worked from the off then after 5 / 6 mags I let rip with a full auto burst and it broke, I'll go check the MP7 thread to see if it was the same sort of problem.

I know they are the same. I was just curious why/if this is recent news.

This gun has been available for a while now and i just wanted to know if this was old news or a revision of the NS2/System 7 Mac 11.

I know they are the same. I was just curious why/if this is recent news.

This gun has been available for a while now and i just wanted to know if this was old news or a revision of the NS2/System 7 Mac 11.

I think it's oldish news.

The styst7 mac has been out there for some time but the general population has only recently become aware of it.

Greg.

• 2 weeks later...
I saw it. Tis a great gun.

Comparing it to the ksc mp7, the mac has a higher rof, lower fps & a different (& hopefully non-exploding) nozzle.

It seems to favor .4's & when these are used, easily hits chest sizesd targets at 50m.

Greg.

I still need to try mine out with heavier bbs, but .4s?

Those seem a little heavy to me.

The bolt on mine cracked about 5,000 rounds ago and now has a hole the size of a bb in it, but it still functions perfectly.

I still need to try mine out with heavier bbs, but .4s?

Those seem a little heavy to me.

Yeah, I wouldn't have believed it my self. I run my KSC MP7 on .28's.

We tried a variety of makes & wights but Devil .4's were noticeably the best for this particular gun.

Weird but true! :)

Greg.

Archived