Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-=OGGY=-

2009 Inokatsu M4 "Superversion"

BTW, anyone want to trade an Ino for a Prime? :D

What are you willing to trade ?

Yup not cycling properly and low power.

What gas are you using ?

Just got another Inokatsu in...I regretted selling my first one

This one was missing the rear pin detent and doesn't work right

Anyone know where I can get the pin, grub screw, and spring?

It also seems like all the Inokatsu barrel extensions are pretty bad

I actually have a 2011 version. I am very satisfied with the gun. The only thing I want to improve is the rate of fire. What can I do? I want to maintain the original looks, so no fancy silver shiny bolts and stuff.

I actually have a 2011 version. I am very satisfied with the gun. The only thing I want to improve is the rate of fire. What can I do? I want to maintain the original looks, so no fancy silver shiny bolts and stuff.

Lighter bolt, lighter buffer, stiffer recoil spring.

The bolt in your Inok is steel. Your ROF will increase if you switch to an aluminum bolt.Your recoil will be diminished. If you're trying to achieve an ROF comparable to an M4, it's unheard of for WAM4.

Lighter bolt, lighter buffer, stiffer recoil spring.

The bolt in your Inok is steel. Your ROF will increase if you switch to an aluminum bolt.Your recoil will be diminished. If you're trying to achieve an ROF comparable to an M4, it's unheard of for WAM4.

Thanks, I heard of a Viper Speed Bolt Carrier Group but couldn't find anything about it.

I also saw a youtube video of someone only replacing the original buffer with a speed buffer.

Know about any of those?

Thanks, I heard of a Viper Speed Bolt Carrier Group but couldn't find anything about it.

I also saw a youtube video of someone only replacing the original buffer with a speed buffer.

Know about any of those?

I mostly shoot semi so I've never tried to optimize for ROF, but like I said before, as long as your buffer is lighter and/or your spring is stiffer, you should achieve higher ROF.

If your ultimate aim is ROF I don't think WAM4 is a good starting point.

Sorry I have to bring up this post. I'm considering to buy a 2011 ino, but does anyone tried it with prowin's V.2 short mag? How does it perform?

shoots just fine! (even with the weight in the back)... When thing that has been a concern of mine is that when I move the selector to different positions, it actually moves outward on the right side until it is in place. Is anybody else's like that?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.