Steam - Guest passes

Stealthbomber

Just thought I'd post this up for anybody who wants it...

I have a 3-day guest pass for Killing floor which expires on 10th January.

If anybody wants to give Killing Floor a go for 3 days, PM me with your Steam name and I'll fire it off to you.

Also, if anybody else has any guest passes they wanna get rid of, feel free to use this thread.

I really realized that the only fun I have now, after getting to level 70, and unlocking all the guns, is playing Private Matches with friends.

We always play Knives only games, throwing knives included, and it always turns into a huge funfest. I'm apparently amazingly skilled at gutting the *suitcase* out of everyone, and throwing knives :D

That's prob why :D. But still, for whoever doesn't have HL2, PM me and I'll send to your Steam account as a New Year's gift :D

I know of one "copy" of HL2 that got passed around at least three people as they loved it and baught the special coloured box. Not including me, who played this copy on a friends computer (got to the door of black messa east before beeing sent home) and promptly forgot about it untill the releace of the orange box, or more importantly portal with the 4 free games that came with it.

xbox

Ew. :lol:

This is a really great thread, it's nice to see people giving stuff away once in a while. I just checked my guest passes thingy and I've only got HL2 and EP1 in there. Unfortunately they've both already been used :(.

If Valve release anymore special "boxes" my spare games will be coming right here :)

Ahh sorry guys who wanted Red Orchestra, the passes expired :(. It's a tenner tops though, if you have it buy, it's a cracking game. After playing BF2 and CoD4 it was a breath of fresh air...and damned hard at first! :D

Stu.

not a massive fan of danzig personally. basovka is one of my favorites.

my main gripe with the game is the class limits. 50 player servers are great, the battles feel like they have some scale to them, but you always end up stuck with either a rifle or SMG (only on maps where SMGs are useless mind you). i scavenge for semi auto snipers as much as i can :P

i also thought it seemed very clunky at first, thats something that the second one should fix (as well as adding a cover system). you really need a good map for RO to shine though, a lot of the maps are just annoying, but find a good one and theres a lot of fun to be had.

My plague, there's a reason for the class limits, if there weren't any everyone would have a semi auto sniper! :P Personally I do quite well with the normal rifle class, but I do love the STG 44 if I can find it! :D

And why do we need a cover system? The game already has one - move your character behind a solid object and ta-da - you're in 'cover'.

And Stealth, in what way are the controls clunky? I thought they were perfectly functional, not all that different to other FPSs. Although having iron sights on the middle mouse button was stupid, considering for most people it's a wheel. But re-assign the controls so you're familiar with them and I think they're fine.

Also, whenever I play the infantry battles are action packed and brutal, what's the point in hiding? Most people just throw themslves into the battle. I can actually play RO - I'm awful at CoD4 and MW2 and mediocre at BF2 :D

Sorry I tend to get a little defensive of RO, I it's one of my favourite games!

Stu.

Archived