RW website

sirrith

ok... WTF happened to the website?

it went from being one of the best airsoft e-tailer websites I've been on to looking like just another one of those ****tastic HK airsoft websites...

please tell me you don't plan on keeping it this way..

i for one like it this way. none of that 'only the 2 newest products are showing' ###### anymore.

what are you talking about? i could see the first 8 and there was a button to see the rest.

They added a much more robust system that will get them better visibility in search engines.

they could have easily done SEO for the last site.

what are you talking about? i could see the first 8 and there was a button to see the rest.

I think he's talking about when you would go into a particular section (i.e. - "AEG / AEP").

Personally, I'm not sure if I like the new layout too much. I guess I'll see in time after more usage. I definitely am not a fan of the new color scheme.

ah, i never look at those pages for the new items. its better to just look in the total new items section just off the front page as they only get around a half dozen new items in every other week.

well, it was better to do that. doesn't matter now.

Well the first time I saw this I thought maybe the redwolf skin had gone wrong on the website, as slu said, it's pretty similer. Hopefully they will sort their themes and settle down with layouts so it's simple to use.

I also soiled my pants the first visit as I couldn't log in!! Argh!! Not my wolf points!!

But alas, my thousands of wolf points to claim items nowhere near worthy of what I have spent over nearly a decade are safe! They have carried over the user accounts!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, thank you for your comments regarding the layout of the new site. We had a design company come up with this new color scheme and frankly we also feel that it does not fully represent who we are. We are in the process of making a new color scheme and layout - we don't want to let our decade old fans down! Stay tuned.

Archived