Magpul PTS - Blue PMAGs

uscmCorps

magpullogo18062010.jpg

Magpul PTS is excited to announce an addition to our magazine product line, BLUE PMAGs! The Bright Blue color works well as a high visibility training magazine. It has all the newest features we've integrated into our recent M-Version PMAGs: 120 round capacity, made from reinforced polymer formulated specifically to our specifications, and a pop-off impact cover to protect the feed port and keep out dirt (which can be mounted on the base of the magazine when not needed).

magpulblue18062010.jpg

magpulblue180620102.jpg

The pictures are a little over exposed/blown out, so they will probably not be quite that blindingly bright blue. I wonder if they'll do other colors like bright red/orange which Magpul Industries did briefly for their own PMAG line : http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?358-Magpul-30-round-Colored-PMAGs

Sorry, but I dont understand why these mags would be useful to airsofters... :mellow:

That's a valid point. I don't know if they'd be useful to myself or most airsofters. If they don't sell well, I doubt PTS would go down this road again in the future. It could be an entertaining novelty to have one or two per person for team "training". :)

That's a valid point. I don't know if they'd be useful to myself or most airsofters. If they don't sell well, I doubt PTS would go down this road again in the future. It could be an entertaining novelty to have one or two per person for team "training". :)

yes, I understand they would be nice for training, but playing airsoft is already training :lol: I would get one just for collecting sake if i didnt play with a TM socom :(

Hope Portuguese government doesnt see these or they will make our neighbours use bright mags too... waggle.gif

Okay MagPul,let cut to the chase...

Wheres our m14 pmags,both short and standard size!

Ummm ... considering Magpul Industries has never made a PMAG for the real M14, the likelihood you'll see a Magpul PTS one is ... well not likely to ever happen.

Ummm ... considering Magpul Industries has never made a PMAG for the real M14, the likelihood you'll see a Magpul PTS one is ... well not likely to ever happen.

-sigh-...why does the DMR always get left in the dust....o well,lets go black hawk down style and use some classic sports tape :)

But does a short"Civilan size" mag exsit for m14 aegs?

-sigh-...why does the DMR always get left in the dust....o well,lets go black hawk down style and use some classic sports tape :)

But does a short"Civilan size" mag exsit for m14 aegs?

No. And please keep this on topic. Your questions can better be answered in the General Discussion or Newbie Forums of this site.

Now listed as in stock on WGCShop's website:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=MAGP-AMAG-PMMVBLE

List price is $22.95, which is the same as the regular M-Version PMAGs.

WGCShop also has some great photos of the product showing the blue coloring much more accurately than the original announcement pics.

Now listed as in stock on WGCShop's website:

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=MAGP-AMAG-PMMVBLE

List price is $22.95, which is the same as the regular M-Version PMAGs.

WGCShop also has some great photos of the product showing the blue coloring much more accurately than the original announcement pics.

shucks, I was really liking the screaming blue. still they would go well with my other AR's.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived