Am I sick?

BadAssTronaut

Am I sick?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Am I sick?

• Yes, stay the *fruitcage* away from me you freak!
    • No, this is normal.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive had dreams in which i was falling since i was a kid, they start and it feels so real like im going for a strole along the cliffs with my dog and then i fall... and if feels so real and then just as i hit the bottom i wake up

then i sit up for about half an hour because it really felt like i had just dropped fifty feet too my death

I get the feeling of falling sometimes when i become concious of dropping off to sleep, it's damn annoying! I have to start again in trying to sleep.

I have dreams that are great, like i get all A*'s in my GCSE's and then i wake up and im peed off that it was not true.

Does anyone else start dreaming of the day when they wake up and drift off, i wake in the middle of lessons and realise that i have yet to go to school!!

Farry

you should have some of my dreams ;)

i'm kinda used to it now...

most of them are in monochrome... just shames moving around... transforming into one and another... then it suddenly changes into something chaotic... colour comes in at a weird tone... it's always something chaotic... something happening quick... it's as if i'm witnessing something, a crime scene? i'm running away from something? but i never know what it is? but it's not logical in a way that it's like person 1 killed person 2. person 3 sees me watching therefore 1 and 3 chases after me. and i run like a mofo. no... it's not like that... it's all fragmented bits from other dreams and there's always a new scenario/chapter... it makes me confused and panicking like mad... i never hear anything when i'm in those dreams/nightmares or whatever you want to call them.

i have no idea what causes this... if you've met me and talked to me or whatever in person... you'd know i'm perfectly controlled and normal (in some cases) so i'm not the type of person that should be locked up in a padded room incase i bite doctor's arms off...

i get these dreams alot less now... i used to get panic attacks which i have no idea where they came from too... i only get them when i'm sleeping lol the last time i remember having one of these dreams or having some panic attacks... is around a year ago... guess online gaming and airsoft and lobbin pyros around has cured me :D

w00p!!!

but yeh... waking up to one of those dreams in a completely confused state and dont know wtf you're doing... and heart rate is so quick and strong you feel your chest hitting your tshirt. you're moving so quick you're like one of those old skool psycho zombie films... where you're a psychotic patient or a lunatic zombie thing where you move in funny postures and shake your head so quick and flinch so quick you become blurry... man that was weird... my housemates in the 1st year at uni saw me once around 5am on a sunday morning... the kitchen light was dodgy so it was flickering lol (imagine the added effects) anyway apparently i was repetitively walking from the fridge there looking for something, mumbling/chanting something quietly to myself when i'm crouching by the fridge, and walking quick as *fruitcage* to the stairs and into the bath room... all i can remember is trying to make myself to go into the shower and spray myself with cold water to wake the fruitcage up and chill out...

but no.. it ended up with my housemates taking a video of me lol

scared the poo outta them... i seriously dont remember seeing any of them even though i remember going upstairs walking so quick i felt like i was running but only walking o_O anyway...

that could have been a dream...

not sure...

it's just another level of confusion if you dream of a dream or you think you've had a dream of a dream so you dont know wtf is going on and what's real anymore...

i've gone to the stage i dont give a fruitcage about it anymore... i can do anything like any average human can do... so i aint complaining :D

so yeh... you're still normal if you have dreams like that badass ;)

so that's why i voted you to be normal

urban-ninja, your dreams are like my cousin's. Those are the words he told me with detailing his dreams. He says most of them doesn't make sense and they flash too damn fast to be recognized.

My dreams are different from his in that I usually remember what happened and they're usually a coherent "story". Full color, steady camera, and some with background music. There're times when I composed songs in the dream but can't remember the tune when I woke.

Recently though, I dreamed of being a teacher a lot, and I have no shoes to wear. lol don't know why. I also have recurring police, swat, detective dreams also.

Archived