First Guns

wightknight121

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first was a little plastic springer Beretta M9 bought in a Market Stool in Venice, wasnt bad till i tried to upgrade it...

Second my Dad was nice enough to buy me a spring HFC Uzi thing with a suppressor and folding stock!

7 years later, serval thousand pounds and 200 different guns later... Check my sig..

First AEG: SRC g36k gen 3

nice sturdy gun. great for the price, broken down on me once because i used the single like a madman. the hopup was rubbish though and i have yet to change it.

First GBB: KSC mp9 system7

absolutely amazing, too bad the mags like all gbb mags are expensive :(

first gun was a model kit 1911 that you had to build yourself. Fired okay but nowt special. First AEG was one of the then new TM M4A1 and a TM MP5. Since then in the last 12 years gone through well over 40 AEG's, 60-80 pistols inc GBB NBB and springers and about 20 or so bolties or shotguns and god knows how much money. i did work it out once; got scared and refuse to do it anymore. Still trying to find the elusive "perfect" gun for me although I love the M4 platform and my masada is pretty darn close to being perfect so my quest is on hold for now.

Archived