First Guns

wightknight121

My first airsoft gun was the Tokyo Marui TN5-7 pistol, such an amazing gun which I sometimes use as my primary.

Although it lacks power (230FPS with a 0.2) it's very comfortable, nice sounding, silent, very detailed and an amazing side-arm.

I would highly recommend this gun to any sniper or anyone wishing to purchase a side-arm.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first AEG was a TM MP5j which I bought from a local air rifle shop in Nottingham about 6 years ago.

I didn't get to use it on a skirmish however for another year due to the police confiscating it after a break in and they mistook it for a real firearm. Took me 9 months and several threats from my MP to the chief constable To get it and a few other perfectly LEGAL items back inc my HFC M190.

I had to buy completely new guns in the mean time.

Josh

• 4 weeks later...

My first AEG was/is a TM MP5. Love it. Not going to change it or trade it or anything unless it dies.

My first pistol was a WE M9. Wish it wasn't. My second pistol was a TM mk23. Love it! My third pistol is going to be a TM 1911. I'm going to gift or sell the M9.

Darcy

TM AK-47. Great gun, I've now had it for nearly 10 years and am finally putting it up for sale. Needed major repairs just twice in all that time, and one of those was because I didn't know what the *fruitcage* I was doing.

Shortly after that I accumulated a bunch of springer pistols: Glock 19, USP, P99. I think I still have all but one of those, in various stages of totally broken!

TM P90 RDS was my first gun. 2nd hand when I bought it, still stock, still working, still using it. Only thing wrong with it is the left sight post snapped off. I've loved the concept of the P90 since well before I'd heard of Airsoft, and, luckily, when I got into it, not only was there an Airsoft P90, but I liked the ergonomics!

First Pistol was a KJW P8. Team loadout was fleckie, so it seemed like a good idea at the time. :rolleyes: Still got that too, and it works just as well as the day I bought it. Which is to say, like a steaming pile of poo.

Alan key grub screws visible on the top of the slide, decocker stopped decocking without venting gas, works perfectly when plinking or testing, but will reliably double feed and act up at any skirmish. <_<

Very glad it's not needed anymore, as I have a bevy of pistols to choose from.

TM P90 TR back in 2005, absolutley exellent. Still got it but it recently broke :( ate its gears and destroyed the switch mech :( but 5 years and probably about 100K rounds maybe more through im not suprised!

Upgraded it so many times since I bought it the only original stock peices left is the flashider and butt stock plate.

I love it so much it will never be sold. Hopfully when its fixed up again it should be doing 344fps w/0.25gs @ 1700RPM - 1800RPM.

My first real gun was a vanilla KWA Glock 17.

The first GBB that I really tore to pieces and modified was a TM P226. I've held onto the 226 ever since then primarily for sentimental reasons (one of these days it would be nice to build it into something though).

Classic Army m15a4 tactical carbine. Bought it about 5 years ago - currently needs some TLC since the FPS has dropped to 280

About 5 months later got a KCS custom G19 with 2 mags - tuned for green gas.

Then was very good until 3 months ago when I bought a JG Bar 10. This week bought a TM m3 shorty shotgun and i have my eye on a G18 AEP and a TM mk23. I resisted for 4 years but the buying more and more guns bug has finally hit. :)

My first airsoft gun was a DPMS licensed Cybergun springer M15, followed by a CA M15 carbine "black box" back when they were new (looooong time ago). Looking back I wish it had been a TM p90 or an Asahi Bushmaster (the transition from paintball-classic would have easier than paintball-AEG, then 6 years later-classic).

My first one was a TM P90 RDS, I still use it to this day and still in its stock form although I'm thinking the cut off lever may need replacing soon.

Im glad to see theres quite a few others who had a P90 as there first AEG

my first pistol was a KJ Works M9, its pretty much dead plastic bodied and running green gas, it was gonna happen.

• 2 months later...

First springer was an old Super 9 shell ejector, piece of garbage in every way but it sure did get me into airsoft. First serious piece of kit was a Classic Army G36K which I still consider to have done a great job until it exploded into tiny bits when I tried to use a 9.6v battery. Still using bits of it on my KWA G36 though so its all good. My first gas gun was a KWA MAC11, which I just got a few months back and man am I sold on gas guns now.

My first gun was a CA HK416 sportline, I bought it before I ever went skirmishing because I didn't like the idea of renting which seems kinda stupid now rolleyes.gif.

Luckily I love this gun and its still going good after 2 years and about 50,000 rounds at this stage, its even outlasted my newer CYMA AKS-74U.

My first and only pistol is a KWA USP compact, love this pistol its sooo nice to hold and I got 3 kills on my first game with it biggrin.gif.

First AEG was a second hand modded TM MP5K PDW. Mechanically it's still going strong, but the body around the front sight has had to be glued back together after it snapped a couple of years ago. Hopefully I'll be getting a metal body for it in June, and then will be able to take it skirmishing again.

First sidearm was a Socom Gear MEU - it's a good couple of years old now and it's still not missing a beat :)

First airsoft gun, If you can call it that was a springer cyma samurai edge M9 from a market in spain back in 2002 and I still have it now. Infact I think it still may even work.

After I got back from that holiday I found what real airsoft was and my wallet has been empty ever since.

My first gbb was the old KWC desert eagle which I still have and it still works but I don't have any gas I'm want to use with it

My first AEG was a CA M15A2 tactical carbine because it took a large battery and "didn't have those useless rails for those expensive poser sights"

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4135/colt25kf5.jpg

Hands up who has owned one before, everyone i know has at some point.

'FireKnife'

I've not. I went for the PPK.

Archived