I love US woodland & Tri color...

TMC

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the team of Delta found Saddam they sent a message to another SFteam sayin ''You may have got the sons but we've gone and bagged dad'' nuff said, would Delta have caught them without the ace tri-colour, I don't think so. After reading this I thought, me is gettin some US gear

America save the world from an evil tyrant once again.

and since Delta went to Afganistan no one heard from bin-Laden since, ladies and gentlemen, I rest my case

I have a full set of woodland, very simple yet still very effective. I don't love it to bits or anything, it's just like having a set of gear where alll the colours match. Nothing bugs me ore than mis matching, same style, camo clothing ( you know hwne you buy the trousers and the colours are not exactly same to you shirt or your boonie).

Yes,

Its a B1 type jacket - I didn't get the velcro cuffs like in your pics. Hope that the BDU trousers come out soon too.

Also got Tri-color Desert (Plain) too - love that camo! Shame its gonna be consigned to the past soon though. But guess the US army thinks that ARPAT is the future.

Cheers

Matt

Archived