New Multicam Tigerstripe

St Matt

I think there has already been a thread on this but I couldnt find it?? Anyway apologies if this has been posted before but I came accross these photos of actual garments being worn and not just a digital image which was released before......

http://www.tigerstripeproducts.com/photo_gallery_tsp.htm

thought some of you might find it interesting?

Its basically MTT multi terrain tiger mutlicam is spawning b'stard children everywhere Ive seen original MC, DPM MC (MTP) there was that digital paintball MC and now tiger MC, we just need a splinter MC and we'll have the set, I think the fact its been copied so much shows how affective the colourway is.

I have no idead but is this something the US Airforce have helped develop?

The company that licenses out Tiger Stripe patterns is called Tiger Stripe Products. They aided in the design of the Air Force's ABUs IIRC (They created a blue tiger stripe variant, with full color green, but navy blue instead of black stripes. This pattern was rejected). Tiger Stripe Products is responsible for All Terrain Tiger.

For more info on Tiger Stripe Products involvement with the Air Force ABU pattern, check out this page on their site. I learned something reading it.

Archived