KSC New HOP Upgrade kit

volante

If you pull this off, I will send you a printed, laminated certificate for being a proper G in the post. Seriously.

Is that because it would make my MP9 even more awesome than it already is? :P

Though seriously Ollie, if you do manage it I will have to sort you out something for the next Arnies meet. It would appear you like to get drunk so I imagine alcohol of some kind would be appropriate? :P

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New very powerful blowback unit for gas pistols.(drop-in for most slides)

It can run steel slide without problem using green gas.(I hate CO2)

First one will be for TM 1911, Hi-capa line ups and P226, KSC pistols will be next.

Ooh! I could be interested in that if my CO2 mags don't suit the P226 - or even if they do. If you could get it to work with the KSC USP/Mk. 23 with the RA-Tech slides, that could be interesting too...

• 5 weeks later...

My Volante Hop-up upgrade for the SP2022 S7 arrived! It has a very nice-looking black inner barrel and the hop-up unit and rubber already fitted to it. The inner barrel is a tightbore, according to Volante, but I don't know how tight. Is this barrel Palsonite or something? I've never seen an inner barrel that's black inside before.

News! new hop barrel for KWA MK23 and USP match will be available soon.

New inner barrel for mk23 kit is came from my OEM factory, not KSC.

It will be made from stainless steel, and inner diameter will be between 6.06~6.03

KM makes 6.03 barrel for usp match with new hop cut but it cost over 40usd as a barrel alone.

Price of Mk23/USP match kit will be same as other kit.

Hi,

Just wondering where these can be bought from? Looked on you site and said wholesale only on the product page. Thinking of getting one for my USP Tactical but need to know if it increases the FPS as there is a one joule limit in Ireland and the pistol is pretty close already I believe.

Thanks,

Paul

Archived