KSC New HOP Upgrade kit

volante

To be fair if this improves the range, accuracy nd consistancy over the current MP7 hop im selling everything else as I just wont need anything else.

My MP7 currently is hitting a man size targate happily at 170ft, with the current hop and a .3g.

What kind of bucking? I find it hard to believe. The hopup w/ 0.25g will not be able to get it flat out that far.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price lowered to 40usd. I'm trying to wholesale this product to HK shops but it seems that they will ask 60~70usd :( as retail price.

I'll be brutally honest, this kit doesn't worth $45 in most people's mind.

The stock hopup isn't that terrible. If it was $40 at retail it will attract some attention....assume KWA USA dont go in with cheaper replacement option.

I'll be brutally honest, this kit doesn't worth $45 in most people's mind.

The stock hopup isn't that terrible. If it was $40 at retail it will attract some attention....assume KWA USA dont go in with cheaper replacement option.

New hop system must be more expensive because it is better and has more parts(6parts vs 4parts).

But i also think 60~70USD price is too much. I want its retail price to be between 40~45usd.

As all parts in this kit are made in Japan, hard to lower its price.

Personally, I'd call $50 a fair price. Considering the cost of an inner barrel, hop unit and rubber for a TM, that's a pretty good deal. Sure, the KSC/KWA hop can be made just about useable, but I'd definitely pay $50, perhaps $60 for a longer barreled or SMG model.

At this point the product hasn't gone into full production from my understanding, which could justify the slightly high cost at present, anyway, got mine, installed, hasn't had a chance to test it yet mainly because I got the RA-Tech stainless steel outer barrel with it too, and it needs some filing to work properly... can't be bothered at the moment.

Owh I already payed the top price! does that mean I get a discount on the MP9 barrel later on? :P

Sorry but actual shipping cost to UK by air mail was 16usd. About same as EMS.

I paid extra 11usd shipping because i don't want to delay its shipping.

I asked that guy at KSC this week if the one part that is missing from my new hopup kit is available or not. He said it is not... Yes, it is the same as the one in the KWA LM4.

I can send you that brass plate part. If you want, PM me.

Just received a USP Compact version.

Defo better then the original.

However the max is 0.25g bb-s in stock condition. Probably can do better if I bend or modify the hopup arm.

Stability is good.

By 0.25g max, you mean that it underhops anything heavier? Interesting...

That is the case. However the design is simple and can be modded easily. BUT the arm that pushes on the hopup rubber is rather thin and should be more stable in my opinion.

Bjorn

Till it worked, I had the same experience with the HK45. It could not handle 0.28g BB-s.

The M9 upgrade fits the M93r rather nicely (barrel is slightly shorter than the original), but I did have to bend the hop arm to get any hop effect at all. Can't test the range yet but everything else works nicely.

I think we can agree thin brass is weaker than steel ball bearing. I don't like the new system's hopup for that reason. Some get overhop w/ 0.28 at zero, others get insufficient hop w/ 0.25g at max.

Archived