1895 Nagant Revolver

chas

Forget the suppressor, I want a horse to go along with mine!

I want a boat, the Volga river, dive bombing Stukas and a variety of people stupid enough to try and run...........

............but we don't all get what we want :P.

Now this would interest me, if it was firing around 300fps max and had a smooth trigger action.

'FireKnife'

Always surprised that the CIA or SEALS or some other Yank snealy beaky outfit never had Smith & Wesson try to make something similar.

They did ;) The S&W Quiet Special Purpose Revolver was designed for Vietnam tunnel use, and was based on the S&W M29. The QSPR ammunition fired fifteen tungsten balls with the practical lethal range about 30 feet / 10 meters, which was sufficient for extremely cramped tunnels of Vietnam war. Only 110Db, but very few images or data for that matter exist. 

QSPR.jpg

More recently KAC created a suppressed revolver rifle for use as a DMR style gun, and a similar shorter revolver. 

Yeah, meant specifically the gas seal cylinder and regular ammo combined with a can. Was thinking something like a Model10 with three inch threaded barrel and and action mods to give the moving cylinder gas seal. Had forgotten all about the Tunnel Rats QSPR though, unique but very specialized.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived