2013 Magpul Catalogue

Pdubyuh

The BattleComp 1.0 and 2.0 are coming soon. There was a minor issue with the engravings on those two models so they were all scrapped and redone to keep them up to the company standards. They'll be the same excellent quality as you're seeing in the 1.5 and BABC. The BattleComp guys were super pleased and impressed with the production samples they received.

US Palm mags are made by PTS. Not Beta Project. High quality just like the PMAG midcaps already on the market.

The Iron Ridge IRA-X Thor .308 AEG is coming along very nicely. There wasn't a sample at Shot Show since the focus was on the KWA / PTS Collaboration products, but the people who went to the HK Toy Fair got to see it first hand.

The MegaArms gun aren't listed as a few details on them are still in flux. But they're being actively worked on with the intent of getting them out for late summer release. While the hope is/was for the GBB Masada by PTS/KWA is to be released by end of the year, there's still a lot of products to be made this year and a limited amount of production time to address all of them. Other big ticket products such as the PDR and the RM4 series ERGs (and the Mega Arms Guns) take precedence in that order.

While many items are listed in the catalog, there are other (undisclosed) products in development, and will be released this year at some point.

Thanks USCM so not only have we got the catalogue teasing us your telling us theres more to come besides!! damit I can only take so much anticipation..... :D

I concur, thanks for the headsup.

Any chance of a box set of Pmags with a discount for buying 5 or so (it doesn't even need to be a massive discount!)? Got a few of the Beta mags but want to move over to the higher quality (and larger cap haha) Pmags.

Box sets are tough. What we've seen happen a lot with box sets, the Beta Project mags for example, retailers were buying the box sets at a reduced rate, splitting up the individual mags and then reselling the individual mags as one off items. This in turn infuriated a lot of other vendors as they still had stock of the individual mags, and saw a direct impact in loss of sales of the normal individually packaged mags. That's why you won't see much more of the box sets from PTS.

Box sets are tough. What we've seen happen a lot with box sets, the Beta Project mags for example, retailers were buying the box sets at a reduced rate, splitting up the individual mags and then reselling the individual mags as one off items. This in turn infuriated a lot of other vendors as they still had stock of the individual mags, and saw a direct impact in loss of sales of the normal individually packaged mags. That's why you won't see much more of the box sets from PTS.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this, makes sense.

Guess it'll be more fun opening a parcel and having multiple packets to open hehe.

While many items are listed in the catalog, there are other (undisclosed) products in development, and will be released this year at some point.

Would some of the undisclosed stuff revolve around the G3?

I've heard vague rumours of a Magpull PRS G3 stock, would it be too much to hope for G3 Emags?

Yup.

That's exactly what I've seen in every polish airsoft store with BP PMAGs in an offer.

It's unfortunate. Cuz I know while these mags are high quality and reliable, they're also not cheap. But it's the actions of certain (numerous) retailers that have forced this outcome. 

It's not even for a massive discount I guess but more the convenience of being able to order one item instead of five, but its not like it'll save silly amounts of time. And probably more satisfying opening multiple packets.

They're also not as expensive as I thought, Redwolf has the prices at about £15 for the M type when I was expecting £20 or so.

Archived