Resi Evil/Biohazard weapons/loadouts

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Right guys, I can officially 100% confirm that the new 15th Anniversary edition of the M9 does NOT have an adjustable hop.

Also, the HK3P version is absolutely EXCELLENT. Seriously. If I had to choose just one, I would choose the HK3P - it's build quality is sublime. Don't get me wrong, the faux blued slide is amazing on the TM, but factoring in price and the full metal-ness of the HK3P, it's just...dayum.

Beautiful pieces though

I keep trying to convince Fireknife to grow a beard and get one.

Considering i am half his age and not ginger i don't think i will do a Barry loadout soon, i am more likely to do a RE1 or RE:CV Chris loadout (as i ain't going dirty blond to do the Leon look :P)

'FireKnife'

He may be but it is the only way i am officially going to get a 1911 into a Resi loadout apart from doing a beefed up Leon from RE4 lol. Though with the XDM coming out (Blacktail) a RE4 loadout is possible (in a toss up between the two i would have the XDM over the 5-7).

I might look at reviving my UBCS loadout, tan trousers, green shirt / jacket and a black vest with the right logos and it is more or less there in a cheap way :P

'FireKnife'

well that depends on how anal you are really..

The way I see it is, Redfield may have owned a 1911, and used it whilst on duty. I mean why not? He is a typical all American kind of guy. Just because he used his M9 during the 'Mansion Incident'. Hell, even the labelled 'Barry Burton M9' Was never seen used by him in the game. He had his Magnum.

TBH The way I see it, if you do an accurrate Chris loadout. One that people would recognise. It doesnt matter if you have a different gun to the M92f. As long as its believable..I cant see him using a Makarov, Colt SAA or a Guccied up USSOCOM.

Archived