SAS to train the airsoft community

BIGPhil_Campion

Hi My name is Phil Campion ex 22SAS and Author of best selling Born Fearless. I am just about to launch a series of tactical training camps to teach people a whole range of skills up until now reserved only for special forces. My first event is on May on the 26th details will be posted. Skills covered will include : instinctive shooting, contact drills, CQB, hands off training and dealing with hostages whilst on the move to name but a few. I will be backed up by instructors with SF service and will take all levels of experience.

The day will comprise of various stands and culminate in a realistic exercise. This unique opportunity to be trained by the UK's best instructors would enhance the game of anyone taking part.

Show of hands who may be interested I already have quite large numbers and need to ensure I have enough instructors.

Best,

Big Phil

hahaha Fireknife, you are far too correct.

Same price & location.

Last summer I took part in an Elite Battle Zone / UK Tactical training day which was around £80 and very fun and learnt much, if this is on a par with that im game.

Very nice idea!

I wish I could join, my main chute is checked and ready stowed in the container, my cypress has fresh batteries and I would love to jump into an airsoft mission. 

Please enlarge it to an european event and tour throu Germany. Our retired operators don't even wrire books and are far away from shooting events with the youth.

Since the compulsury military service was canceled in germany, quality airsoft is going down... no one ever seems to handel his airsoft with the needed respect. 

Please also teach how to re-enact Bergkammeradschaft (~mountain camaraderie) courage, discipline and other basic skills.

...you should be so happy that airsoft is taken serious in the UK.

cordially

Very nice idea!

I wish I could join, my main chute is checked and ready stowed in the container, my cypress has fresh batteries and I would love to jump into an airsoft mission. 

Please enlarge it to an european event and tour throu Germany. Our retired operators don't even wrire books and are far away from shooting events with the youth.

Since the compulsury military service was canceled in germany, quality airsoft is going down... no one ever seems to handel his airsoft with the needed respect. 

Please also teach how to re-enact Bergkammeradschaft (~mountain camaraderie) courage, discipline and other basic skills.

...you should be so happy that airsoft is taken serious in the UK.

cordially

Give me a shout I would love to come and do an event in Germany ..... Seriously

Archived